Windows 10: Fresh Painr

Discus and support Fresh Painr in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I recover the tools for Fresh Paint. I only have access to the paint bushes and colors. The other tools such as circles, squares and all the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnPope2, May 19, 2019.

1. JohnPope2 Win User

Fresh Painr

How do I recover the tools for Fresh Paint. I only have access to the paint bushes and colors. The other tools such as circles, squares and all the other items are missing and I have not been able to recover them.

:)

JohnPope2, May 19, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 19, 2019
  3. Fresh Paint App

Hi Jill,

There are many ways to create a new canvas. To help resolve your concern, follow the steps below:

• Open Fresh Paint.
    • Click the red plus sign on the left side of the screen.
    • From there, you can choose Fresh Canvas, Custom Canvas, or Fun Pack.
    • Click Fresh Canvas.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, May 19, 2019
  4. Joan Pin Win User

Fresh Painr

Fresh Paint

Hi Randall,

This issue may be due to system conflicts on Windows from changes detected on your device. To better assist you with the Fresh paint concern, please answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to fix the issue. You can click
    here to proceed.

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Joan Pin, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Fresh Painr

1. Fresh Painr - Similar Threads - Fresh Painr

2. Fresh Paint Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint Keyboard Shortcuts: Does Microsoft Fresh Paint have any keyboard shortcuts? And are there any Windows-based drawing/painting programs that have keyboard shortcuts for choosing colors? My son uses an eye-gaze device, and I'd like to program a board with larger buttons to pick colors from....
  3. Windows Blue Screen of Death and cant restart or fresh start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Blue Screen of Death and cant restart or fresh start: Every time I start up my laptop it will crash resulting in a blue screen of death. I have tried multiple times to restart in the troubleshoot menu, do a fresh start, go back to an earlier version of windows, and go to a restore point. None of them ever finished. Most of the...
  4. I can't factory reset my laptop... Or even Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't factory reset my laptop... Or even Fresh Start: For some reason it keeps saying "No changes were made." How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop-or-even-fresh-start/e8cfdead-e4b7-45f0-8a68-ebd60f02bb82
  5. fresh win 10

fresh win 10: I had windows insider on a laptop that I want to give to my Grandaughter,so I thought I was installing a fresh copy of win 10,but it went back to windows 7. Now how can I get back to a fresh copy of win 10? Please help,Thanks Steve...
  6. BSODs after fresh Windows 10 install

BSODs after fresh Windows 10 install: Hi, I just formatted my SSD a couple days ago and installed Windows fresh, because I was receiving some BSODs for a while. I suspect PatchCleaner may have exacerbated the issue when I tried running that about a week ago (before the format/install). Here is a zip of the...
  7. WIndows 10 Fresh start going on 21 hours

WIndows 10 Fresh start going on 21 hours: Did a windows 10 Fresh start at around 12:30 am(00:30) MDT last night. It is now 9:30 pm(21:30) MDT and my PC has not finished going on 21 hours. It is at a stage where it is running but I can't do anything, or know what is going on because the monitor says "no signal." is...
  8. Fresh Windows Install on SSD, while formatting HDD

Fresh Windows Install on SSD, while formatting HDD: I am going to upgrade my laptop with an SSD, and I would like to make a new-fresh install of Windows in there, while deleting everything from my HDD, which I am going to use to store data. So, I've been reading on the internet, and what I want to do seems pretty dificult, as...
  9. Explorer.exe Constantly crashing after Fresh install - Only on certain apps

Explorer.exe Constantly crashing after Fresh install - Only on certain apps: Hello, I am having an issue after a fresh install came home from work, opened the Microsoft store with it then beginning to crash constantly until i closed the Microsoft store. From further investigation it seems any Apps that come with Windows or come pre installed seems...
  10. Fresh installation of Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh installation of Windows 1903: Hi, I have original version of Windows 7. And system upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. Now I want to proceed fresh installation due to Hard Disk Failures. I tried to find the Windows Key associated with current version. And installing Windows 10 (1903) on Hyper-V for...