Windows 10: Fresh Painr

Discus and support Fresh Painr in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I recover the tools for Fresh Paint. I only have access to the paint bushes and colors. The other tools such as circles, squares and all the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JohnPope2, May 19, 2019.

1. JohnPope2 Win User

Fresh Painr

How do I recover the tools for Fresh Paint. I only have access to the paint bushes and colors. The other tools such as circles, squares and all the other items are missing and I have not been able to recover them.

:)

JohnPope2, May 19, 2019

2. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 19, 2019
  3. Fresh Paint App

Hi Jill,

There are many ways to create a new canvas. To help resolve your concern, follow the steps below:

• Open Fresh Paint.
    • Click the red plus sign on the left side of the screen.
    • From there, you can choose Fresh Canvas, Custom Canvas, or Fun Pack.
    • Click Fresh Canvas.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, May 19, 2019
  4. Joan Pin Win User

Fresh Painr

Fresh Paint

Hi Randall,

This issue may be due to system conflicts on Windows from changes detected on your device. To better assist you with the Fresh paint concern, please answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to fix the issue. You can click
    here to proceed.

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Joan Pin, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Fresh Painr

1. Fresh Painr - Similar Threads - Fresh Painr

2. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  3. Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Windows 11 only works on first boot, if I restart I am not able to open any applications: I fresh installed windows 11 and it works immediately, but if I reboot my system it will only allow me about 3 seconds before all functions stop working. The computer works in safe mode/scannow comes up with no issuesI get a list of DCOM errors that are not resolved with...
  4. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  5. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  6. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  7. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  8. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  9. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  10. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...