Windows 10: Fresh Paint doesn't show any acitivity packs to buy

Discus and support Fresh Paint doesn't show any acitivity packs to buy in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How can I buy activity packs on Fresh Paint?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Joyjoy5191, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Fresh Paint doesn't show any acitivity packs to buy

How can I buy activity packs on Fresh Paint?

:)

Joyjoy5191, Jan 31, 2019

2. Fresh Paint and the Activity Packs

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As per your query, I like to inform you that:

• The activity pack will we available under Features pack, if you have already brought the pack then, when you click on the activity pack it give you option to install/use.

• All the activity pack will be available in the home page of Fresh Paint app, you can select the desire activity pack and buy it.
    For more information, I suggest you to refer to the below link:

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Fresh Paint activity packs

I cannot find where to buy activity packs inside the fresh paint app. When i first started using fresh paint it seems to me that there was a list of in app purchases along the right side, now however there seems to only be the one pack that i had already
    purchased under "activities" and i have no options to buy anything else. Does anyone else have this problem and more importantly does anyone know how or where to buy more "packs"?

stevencollon, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Fresh Paint doesn't show any acitivity packs to buy

Fresh Paint Activity pack dissapeared.....

Hi Marky,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

As per your query, I like to inform you that:

• The activity pack will we available under Features pack, if you have already brought the pack then, when you click on the activity pack it give you option to install/use.

• All the activity pack will be available in the home page of Fresh Paint app, you can select the desire activity pack and buy it.
    For more information, I suggest you to refer to the below link:

Fresh Paint FAQ....

(Applies to Windows 10)

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Joy Kemprai, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Fresh Paint doesn't show any acitivity packs to buy

1. Fresh Paint doesn't show any acitivity packs to buy - Similar Threads - Fresh Paint doesn't

2. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  3. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Paint: Is there a way to reduce the size of the palette in Fresh Paint? When I have it up on the screen it tends to get in the way alot of the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/f594badb-5744-4d39-9003-ad82eef81eb5
  4. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Once I have started painting and it appears in My Paintings how do I remove it or delete it from My Paintings if I want to? Also is there a User Manual available for Fresh Paint?...
  5. Fresh. Paint

Fresh. Paint: I am just getting started using this program. I completed the hummingbird pic and saved it. I then went to see what other options were available. I looked at the draw with pen pic (I think it was a red panda or fix or something. I have no idea what I did but the hummingbird...
  6. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  7. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  9. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  10. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh paint activity pack

2. fresh paint activity packs

3. activity packs for fresh paint

4. fresh paint packs