Windows 10: Fresh Paint Layers

Discus and support Fresh Paint Layers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does the latest version of Fresh Paint support layers please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisLongLD, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Fresh Paint Layers

Does the latest version of Fresh Paint support layers please?

:)

ChrisLongLD, Sep 6, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Fresh Paint

Normally you need yo use software that supports layers, think of it like this:

• The original image is on the bottom, then you add a layer on top which has the second image
    • Then you can edit the top layer to take out the background to superimpose a person from the top layer onto the image on the second layer. When you are finished, you flatten the layers into one image

Fresh Paint does not currently support layers, though this option is talked about as a future update . . .

I Hope this Helps

DaveM121, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Mouse Pointer in Fresh Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

As of now, there is no option to disappear mouse pointer and turn into a dot or circle.I suggest you to use feedback inside the fresh paint app and give feedback regarding this.

Please follow the steps below:

• Open fresh paint.
    • Click on hub(the three lines, in top left corner).
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on send feedback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Fresh Paint Layers

fresh paint

Hi Shaela,

Having an option to remove a picture that was traced in Fresh Paint is a good idea, we suggest that you check the post that was provided by
    Paul Bab in the second page of this
    thread

For more information about Fresh Paint, you can check this
    link

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Fresh Paint Layers

1. Fresh Paint Layers - Similar Threads - Fresh Paint Layers

2. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Paint: I only see a few of my images how do I see all of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/e076975f-b0aa-4138-8a25-46e339678ac7
  3. Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint 3D sticker. Layered or overwriting?: Is placing a sticker in a PNG to cover a face , permanent?. Does the sticker actually overwrite the pixels or is it a layer ? I need to post this picture online, but due to privacy laws i can not show some faces.. So i want to know if someone can then download this picture...
  4. Fresh. Paint

Fresh. Paint: I am just getting started using this program. I completed the hummingbird pic and saved it. I then went to see what other options were available. I looked at the draw with pen pic (I think it was a red panda or fix or something. I have no idea what I did but the hummingbird...
  5. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: One click and I lost my painting. Why is there no pop up to say you will loose your work if you continue.. pro version or not thats just mean. Is there a way to get it back??...
  6. Fresh Paint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh Paint: Hi, Is there anyway to work with Fresh Paint and then save the images to a resolution which is compatible with printing etc? I like the program but it seems the images won't sve as high resolution suitable for applications other than the internet. Any help appreciated....
  7. My paint no transparent layer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My paint no transparent layer: Why ms paint has no transparent layer? And only can be saved as png without transparent? And in the next version we have now a transparent layer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-paint-no-transparent-layer/b94cd1c9-a20c-484f-9e47-9f54fa7e01e0
  8. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: Is there a way to add multiple layers in Fresh Paint? I just finished outlining my artwork and it is time to color, but I don't want to go over the line work with other colors and mess it up....
  9. Fresh Paint

Fresh Paint: I've been working on this for a bit and I notice there aren't any layers... Are there layers on this app? If yes, how do I get to them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-paint/ad970900-cfae-4fa5-8733-f29612018a85
  10. fresh paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    fresh paint: How do I erase old paintings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/fresh-paint/0ea1b924-6bda-4cf4-a6fa-b457519fd7ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Layer Paint for windows

2. fresh paint layers windows 10

3. add a layer in fresh paint

4. fresh paint layers