Windows 10: Fresh reinstall Windows 10 - Minecraft & Roblox questions

Discus and support Fresh reinstall Windows 10 - Minecraft & Roblox questions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have no sound on Roblox and I can't fix it. Tried nearly everything. So, I am thinking of reinstalling Windows from scratch. Question:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Presentelaw, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Fresh reinstall Windows 10 - Minecraft & Roblox questions

Hi,

I have no sound on Roblox and I can't fix it. Tried nearly everything.

So, I am thinking of reinstalling Windows from scratch.

Question:

1) Will I lose my Minecraft maps etc? If yes,

2) How do I save my stuff?

Any advice appreciated.

:)

Presentelaw, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Fresh reinstall Windows 10 - Minecraft & Roblox questions

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Fresh reinstall Windows 10 - Minecraft & Roblox questions

1. Fresh reinstall Windows 10 - Minecraft & Roblox questions - Similar Threads - Fresh reinstall Minecraft

2. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  3. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  4. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question on reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on reinstalling Windows 10: I have two kids for whom I bought identical Thinkpads about 6 months ago.A couple of days ago, after some type of update, my son’s laptop started having issues. It would overheat and constantly crash/reboot. This is not a dust issue, as I opened up the back and checked. I...
  6. Question on reinstalling Windows 10

Question on reinstalling Windows 10: I have two kids for whom I bought identical Thinkpads about 6 months ago.A couple of days ago, after some type of update, my son’s laptop started having issues. It would overheat and constantly crash/reboot. This is not a dust issue, as I opened up the back and checked. I...
  7. Question on reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Reinstalling roblox

Reinstalling roblox: I am trying to reinstall the roblox app on my device. Whenever I go to microsoft store it won't allow me to reinstall. It tells me I already own the app but I don't. How do I get this problem resolved?...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 question.: I've redeemed the code and installed MC for W10 before, but that was on my previous PC which I've already factory reset and sold it to another person. Now I can't install MC for W10 for free anymore, do I have to buy the game this time or is there still a way for people like...
  10. Windows 10 Fresh Install Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Fresh Install Question: I'm planning on rebuilding my PC with some new components. I want to do a fresh install of Win 10 on a new NVMe M.2 SSD. My current Win 10 Home is derived from a free upgrade from Win 7 Home. I understand that there's a difference between a new Win 10 Home product key and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft after reinstall windows forgot licence