Windows 10: Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10

Discus and support Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavillion 500-314 which is about 8 years old at this point, with an AMD A8-7600 APU. It came with Windows 8, and I updated to Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GuyRouillier, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10

I have an HP Pavillion 500-314 which is about 8 years old at this point, with an AMD A8-7600 APU. It came with Windows 8, and I updated to Windows 10. I've been running 1909, and trying repeatedly to upgrade to 2004 and 20H2, and unfortunately failing. So, I decided to try a fresh start: "Start fresh with a clean and up-to-date installation of Windows".

The installation completed without error, However, much to my chagrin, it reinstalled 1909! Is this to be expected? I interpreted "up-to-date" to mean the current version, i.e., 20H2.

Thanks.

:)

GuyRouillier, Apr 7, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 7, 2021
  3. stoggs1 Win User
    Crysis not working windows 10

Hey guys, so last night i installed crysis after not having played it in years but when it loads it just sits at a black screen for about 10 seconds then crashes.

Im running windows 10 64 bit home premium fresh install of the game patched to the latest version, i plan on re installing the game if need be but if anyone has a suggestion i could try first i would greatly appreciate it.

stoggs1, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10

1. Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fresh start did

2. Windows 10 Crash At the start of Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crash At the start of Fresh Install: Heloo Everyone ! I have an issue, 1 Beutifull day just before going to it eat I Sleeped my pc Loptop ASUS , but after going back it didnt respond, Ok not a problem I throught but no... it was mistake... windows files got corrupted and Was requiring reinstalling, I know it...
  3. Windows 10 Crash At the start of Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Crash At the start of Fresh Install: Heloo Everyone ! I have an issue, 1 Beutifull day just before going to it eat I Sleeped my pc Loptop ASUS , but after going back it didnt respond, Ok not a problem I throught but no... it was mistake... windows files got corrupted and Was requiring reinstalling, I know it...
  4. Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10

Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10: I always run the "Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10" option on new computers. I just ran it on two new Lenovo laptops using this information: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfreshNow - I have major problem and I need your...
  5. Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10: I always run the "Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10" option on new computers. I just ran it on two new Lenovo laptops using this information: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfreshNow - I have major problem and I need your...
  6. Cannot Install Windows 10 Version 20H2 Even After A Fresh Start

Cannot Install Windows 10 Version 20H2 Even After A Fresh Start: I cannot get Windows 10 to update to version 20H2, no matter what I try. I even went as far as to do a Fresh Start on my machine and didn't keep any of my files, but it still fails to update to 20H2 even after that. The Windows Update Trouble Shooter give me the following...
  7. Can I Install Latest Version of Windows 10 during fresh install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I Install Latest Version of Windows 10 during fresh install?: Actually right now I have Windows 10 1909! Due to some reasons I'm not able to update to latest 2004 update! Can I install the latest version directly on my Laptop! submitted by /u/SKY2726 [link] [comments]...
  8. Re-Install a Fresh Version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-Install a Fresh Version of Windows 10: Hi, I have a PC running Windows 10 that I want to gift to someone, but before I do so, I want to install a separately licenced version of Windows 10. I have tried to buy a new licence and then substitute the activation code, but Microsoft keeps taking the product out of my...
  9. fresh installed did not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fresh installed did not work: fresh install i can not access my shares at all several branches of microsoft, this community and eventually mindtree threw every single troubleshooting technique possible at this without any luck at all it is the workstation service after a fresh reinstall my workstation...
  10. Windows installation fresh version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows installation fresh version of Windows 10: what to do if on clicking install now in stage 1collecting information windows setup asks to add a driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-fresh-version-of-windows-10/60eecff8-a20f-442f-9bd7-f77c9be394c4