Windows 10: fresh start issue

Discus and support fresh start issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an issue with making fresh start on my computer. I keep getting to the question “do you allow this app to make changes to your device”. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abe Ewen, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Abe Ewen Win User

fresh start issue

I have an issue with making fresh start on my computer. I keep getting to the question “do you allow this app to make changes to your device”. This is a finish when I click on this tab, I get nothing. Why is it happening?

:)

Abe Ewen, Jul 12, 2020

2. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Joan Pin Win User

fresh start issue

Fresh Paint

Hi Randall,

This issue may be due to system conflicts on Windows from changes detected on your device. To better assist you with the Fresh paint concern, please answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to fix the issue. You can click
    here to proceed.

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Joan Pin, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

fresh start issue

1. fresh start issue - Similar Threads - fresh start issue

2. fresh start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fresh start: hello im trying to give my computer a fresh start. i took a photo of directions with my phone and it told me what to click on but the part about click on windows defender well i cant click on it because is not there. anyway i tried typing it in next to start and there it is...
  3. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Start: I have a Lenovo notebook pc...Celeron N2930 @ 1.83Ghz...4.00GB 64bit Device ID = A2BA8FA7-2D85-4D4F-8E29-D014EBC7F7B1 Prod ID = 00326-03532-49984-AAOEM This is an older pc that used to have Win 8 on it, but Win10 was added when it was refurbished before I bought it...
  4. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Start: At the fresh start window should not window ask for the app, that should keep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-start/1b10689a-ae58-492e-b870-492d4293f388
  5. Fresh start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh start: I recently purchased a new ssd and discovered the fresh start feature. When completing the fresh start do i have to reinstall windows back onto my hard drive or can i install it on the ssd? also if i do a fresh start will i have to buy a new activation key? Many thanks Kyle...
  6. "Fresh start"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Fresh start": Look at the following image. [ATTACH] What EXACTLY it keeps and removes? Will it improve the performance A LOT? Can I backup things I had before I did it, if I make a mistake?...
  7. Fresh Start

Fresh Start: A friend of mine used Fresh Start hoping to speed up her computer. The result, after an hour and a half or so, was that she couldn't do anything with her keyboard or mouse when she started up (or restarted). I saw that she had a serial port so I found an old serial mouse at...
  8. Fresh Start

Fresh Start: Tried fresh start to alleviate some of the problems on my desktop but now it is stuck in boot up mode. No start screen or password screen my monitor just says LENOVO and will not progress to next screen it has been stuck like this for over an hour....
  9. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh Start: Windows keeps saying to do a fresh start if I do will I need a disc copy of windows 10 or is it on my laptop and to I need the product code. Because I don't have it I got this laptop used and I'm afraid I will mess up my laptop....
  10. fresh start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresh start: Hi, I did a fresh start yesterday,,, oh my!!! I wish I hadn't. All because I saw that it was recommended. I've been trying to fix my batterey only charging to 58% and it came up so I thought, why not if it needs to. It's wiped my google chrome & my Norton protection to name...