Windows 10: fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus

Discus and support fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi im trying to restore my laptop back to factory setting as the sd card reader is not working please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmilyGibbon, May 27, 2019.

1. fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus

Hi im trying to restore my laptop back to factory setting as the sd card reader is not working

please help

:)

EmilyGibbon, May 27, 2019

2. Fresh Start Not Removing Apps

I have a recently purchased Dell 9570. I tried to run Fresh Start three times, but the Dell apps are still installed when Fresh Start is complete. All of the Dell apps (and several other apps as well) are listed in the in the To Be Removed list when Fresh
    Start is selected. Once Fresh Start is complete, One Drive is the only app in the Removed Apps file. I do not receive any error messages. I have Windows 10 Home version 1709 installed.

What is the best way to get a clean install of Windows 10? Why is Fresh Start not working correctly?

katiera_012, May 27, 2019
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    ASUS Touchpad not working

Hi Cyril,

There's a possibility that you're getting this concern due to an out-dated driver. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check if ASUS Touchpad is enabled on your device. To do that, you may follow these steps:

• Type Settingson the search bar and press Enter.
    • Select Devices.
    • Click Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options on the right pane.
    • Choose Device Settings (some called ELAN) pane, check Yes/No of Touchpad. If
      No, click Enable and select OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Joan Pin, May 27, 2019
  4. fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 27, 2019
Thema:

fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus

1. fRESH START NOT WORKING on asus - Similar Threads - fRESH START WORKING

2. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/check-your-device-performance-and-health-in-windows-security-59d8499d-b6fd-6930-7667-ebf8ae10e08d is the link it sends me too...
  3. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/check-your-device-performance-and-health-in-windows-security-59d8499d-b6fd-6930-7667-ebf8ae10e08d is the link it sends me too...
  4. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Fresh start" option not working

"Fresh start" option not working: Whenever I try to use the " Fresh start " option for installing a newer windows because I may have some files corrupted in this onebut whenever I tried to use it and clip the 'additional info' for further steps it just opens up my BROWSER.please help how to use this option...
  6. Windows 10 fresh start is not working

Windows 10 fresh start is not working: Hello there. My laptop here is currently not at a good condition so i think i need to reset the pc. But when i started fresh start, it does ask for permission to allow changes but then nothing happened. I wasn't able to use th fresh start and i don't know why. Please...
  7. Will windows fresh start work with Wifi?

Will windows fresh start work with Wifi?: Hi team As suggested, will fresh start work with a wifi connection or do I need to wire it up? All documentation I can find simply says needs a connection. The process currently gets an error and cannot proceed. Thanks NR...
  8. Windows Fresh Start Wont Work

Windows Fresh Start Wont Work: I reset my pc assuming that it would delete the bloatware but it didn't I did this when I first got my laptop with the Windows Fresh Start tool but now the tool on a fresh installation of windows with bloatware doesn't work and gives the error code 0x80072F76 - 0x20016. I...
  9. Fresh Start Won't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh Start Won't Work: I recently downloaded the 'RefreshWindowsTool' which I'm attempting to use to run the Windows 10 Fresh Start process my PC is nearly 5 years old and I hope that this will speed it up/enhance performance After trying to run it twice I'm getting a message that 'this tool...
  10. Fresh Start

Fresh Start: A friend of mine used Fresh Start hoping to speed up her computer. The result, after an hour and a half or so, was that she couldn't do anything with her keyboard or mouse when she started up (or restarted). I saw that she had a serial port so I found an old serial mouse at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fresh start asus