Windows 10: Fresh Start (Windows Defender)

Discus and support Fresh Start (Windows Defender) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It is possible to undo it? If affirmative, how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juan L.2018, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Fresh Start (Windows Defender)

It is possible to undo it?

If affirmative, how?

:)

Juan L.2018, Oct 17, 2018

2. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Oct 17, 2018
  3. fresh start

I want to reinstall windows 10with a clean version

windows suggest to use the new fresh start that comes with the anniversary packet. I am unable to do a fresh start because my windows defender do have a security centre. please give me advice I am ready to throw this laptop out the window.

all I want is a fresh start. some one please help

faheemabrahams, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Fresh Start (Windows Defender)

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Fresh Start (Windows Defender)

1. Fresh Start (Windows Defender) - Similar Threads - Fresh Start Defender

2. windows fresh start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows fresh start: if I do a fresh start on my computer will it delete the apps and games I downloaded from the internet, steam, epic games and is there a way to choose witch files wont get deleted and will be protected...
  3. Fresh start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fresh start: I recently purchased a new ssd and discovered the fresh start feature. When completing the fresh start do i have to reinstall windows back onto my hard drive or can i install it on the ssd? also if i do a fresh start will i have to buy a new activation key? Many thanks Kyle...
  4. "Fresh start"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Fresh start": Look at the following image. [ATTACH] What EXACTLY it keeps and removes? Will it improve the performance A LOT? Can I backup things I had before I did it, if I make a mistake?...
  5. Windows Fresh start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fresh start: I reinstalled windows 10 using windows fresh start. I reinstalled some of my apps and restarted my laptop after that my desktop refused to load up but i can open apps with task manager....
  6. Fresh Start

Fresh Start: A friend of mine used Fresh Start hoping to speed up her computer. The result, after an hour and a half or so, was that she couldn't do anything with her keyboard or mouse when she started up (or restarted). I saw that she had a serial port so I found an old serial mouse at...
  7. Starting Windows fresh

Starting Windows fresh: I want to reinstall Windows 10 on my computer to solve a problem. I've put the Windows 10 installer on my USB stick. I need to install Windows while removing everything on my Hard Drive. I've tried doing this twice, selecting the 'keep nothing' options both times. But both...
  8. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh Start: Windows keeps saying to do a fresh start if I do will I need a disc copy of windows 10 or is it on my laptop and to I need the product code. Because I don't have it I got this laptop used and I'm afraid I will mess up my laptop....
  9. fresh start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresh start: Hi, I did a fresh start yesterday,,, oh my!!! I wish I hadn't. All because I saw that it was recommended. I've been trying to fix my batterey only charging to 58% and it came up so I thought, why not if it needs to. It's wiped my google chrome & my Norton protection to name...
  10. windows defender fresh start

windows defender fresh start: I have no problems with 10 at the present time, I am however curious about it. What is the good, bad, ugly of using fresh start in defender 90223