Windows 10: Fresh Start

Discus and support Fresh Start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried fresh start to alleviate some of the problems on my desktop but now it is stuck in boot up mode. No start screen or password screen my monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamFugate, Nov 21, 2018.

1. SamFugate Win User

Fresh Start

Tried fresh start to alleviate some of the problems on my desktop but now it is stuck in boot up mode. No start screen or password screen my monitor just says LENOVO and will not progress to next screen it has been stuck like this for over an hour.

:)

SamFugate, Nov 21, 2018

2. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Start fresh

No "start fresh" messages, but the list of favorite sites is different. I don't even know how to make the old list come back. I asked once and was told that is a Microsoft secret.

KramdenAntiVirus, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Fresh Start

fresh start

I want to reinstall windows 10with a clean version

windows suggest to use the new fresh start that comes with the anniversary packet. I am unable to do a fresh start because my windows defender do have a security centre. please give me advice I am ready to throw this laptop out the window.

all I want is a fresh start. some one please help

faheemabrahams, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Fresh Start

1. Fresh Start - Similar Threads - Fresh Start

2. want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh: One drive is trying to synch attachments folder under My Documents that is huge and is nearing one week and still not synched. Tried to configure one drive to exclude that folder and now it tells me that the files are not yet synced so i cant make the configuration change....
  3. want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh: One drive is trying to synch attachments folder under My Documents that is huge and is nearing one week and still not synched. Tried to configure one drive to exclude that folder and now it tells me that the files are not yet synced so i cant make the configuration change....
  4. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?: I want to fresh start my computer.I follow all the instructions that I get, but once I get to additional info under fresh start, no option to get started appears.So what I want to know is why I can't see it, and what should I do to see it....
  5. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?: I want to fresh start my computer.I follow all the instructions that I get, but once I get to additional info under fresh start, no option to get started appears.So what I want to know is why I can't see it, and what should I do to see it....
  6. how do I fresh start my hp probook 6570b?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/check-your-device-performance-and-health-in-windows-security-59d8499d-b6fd-6930-7667-ebf8ae10e08d is the link it sends me too...
  8. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/check-your-device-performance-and-health-in-windows-security-59d8499d-b6fd-6930-7667-ebf8ae10e08d is the link it sends me too...
  9. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. how to use Recovery drive after a Windows 10 fresh start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use Recovery drive after a Windows 10 fresh start: I have followed the Windows 10 procedure to obtian a Fresh Start on my PC. I created a Recovery File on a separate drive. I reloaded Windows 10 but the files/systems on Recovery File has not been reinstated. I appreciate I some how need to Boot from the Recovery drive but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh start lenova gave wrong region