Windows 10: Fresh WIn10 install keeps getting BSODs

Discus and support Fresh WIn10 install keeps getting BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My old upgraded Win10 install kept crashing so I formatted the drive and put in a fresh one. Still getting all kinds o'f BSOD`s. The second zip file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tharayman, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Tharayman Win User

Fresh WIn10 install keeps getting BSODs

My old upgraded Win10 install kept crashing so I formatted the drive and put in a fresh one. Still getting all kinds o'f BSOD`s.

The second zip file is what I got after running Driver Verifier. Tried running it a few times more, but it seems like it just crashes any driver it tests ^^

Would be very gratefull if someone could take the time to look at it *Smile

OS - Windows10 x64
    · CPU - I5 2500K
    · AMD HD7870
    · ASrock Z77 Pro4
    16GB Corsair DDR3 RAM
    · 1200W 6 months old Gold standard PSU
    2x128GB SSD in Raid0

Attachment 64031Attachment 64032Attachment 64033

:)

Tharayman, Feb 12, 2016
  2. BrewerJoe Win User

OK, I'm stumped and out of ideas (Win10 crashing)

I'm sorry, but I need a little further direction to run Driver Verifier. I'm unable to get to a Win10 (or any) desktop on this PC. The Win10 Install repeatedly fails with a BSOD. Is there a way to get this tool to work without an OS installed? Since
    my only option is to boot from DVD/USB, won't the environment load fresh each time with no memory of previous settings?

BrewerJoe, Feb 12, 2016
  3. Upgrading PC Hardware

I am going to be upgrading my Motherboard, CPU and GPU very soon but keeping my SSD that I currently have Win10 installed on.

My plan is to install the parts and do a fresh Win10 install on the SSD.

My question is will I have to buy a new copy of Win10 or will I be able to transfer my Key in the fresh install?

Richard.Copeland, Feb 12, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. Fresh WIn10 install keeps getting BSODs - Similar Threads - Fresh WIn10 install

2. Keep getting BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD after fresh install: I have tried memtest and driver verifier nothing seems to be able to identify the problem.here are a few dumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AnZ7wzN6iCUxmzk8_uMUqUC37iA5?e=6XExAu...
  3. Keep getting BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSOD after fresh install: I have tried memtest and driver verifier nothing seems to be able to identify the problem.here are a few dumpshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AnZ7wzN6iCUxmzk8_uMUqUC37iA5?e=6XExAu...
  4. BSOD w/ fresh Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD w/ fresh Win10: Hello all, been having some trouble with Win10 as it's been BSOD often. Had to put it off until recently and I had thought I fixed it with some outdated drivers for my Scarlett 2i4 and some graphic drivers but it has come back in full force. Decided to start fresh with a new...
  5. Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install: Hi all, after 4 days of testing and lost jobs because i can't use my pc I'm now trying the last solution aking your help.My pc got infected by a bitcoin miner even using Kespersky Cloud, idk how they avoid it + firefox extension of kespersky but in someways they did it, my...
  6. Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install: Hi all, after 4 days of testing and lost jobs because i can't use my pc I'm now trying the last solution aking your help.My pc got infected by a bitcoin miner even using Kespersky Cloud, idk how they avoid it + firefox extension of kespersky but in someways they did it, my...
  7. Keep getting different BSOD after fresh win10 install

8. BSODs frequently happening after fresh Win10 install

BSODs frequently happening after fresh Win10 install: DESKTOP-90J7JR8-(2020-12-02_23-19-58).zip I am getting BSODs on my Win10 gaming PC (version 20H2, build 19042.630). I was getting a ton of BSODs a while back and did a fresh install of Win10 in an attempt to easily fix these issues. That very night, the first BSOD occurred,...
  9. BSOD Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal on a fresh Win10 install

BSOD Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal on a fresh Win10 install: Hello everyone, I'm having problems with freshly installed Windows 10 on a new computer. Most of the parts are new except my GPU, Toshiba HDD and 250GB SSD, which I salvaged from my previous PC. At first the BSOD were very frequent and most of the time the errors were...
  10. Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10

Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10: Hi, Laptop ASUS UX305FA Fresh installed system crashes every 10-15 mins with various BSODS, Please see attached dumps and logs. Thanks. 43048