Windows 10: Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20

Discus and support Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. I decided to do a fresh install of windows 10, however when it first boots into windows none of the usb ports work (I'm thinking it's a driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bladeturbo1973, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20

Hi. I decided to do a fresh install of windows 10, however when it first boots into windows none of the usb ports work (I'm thinking it's a driver issue). What are my options here? I cannot continue setup without any keyboard or mouse interaction.

:)

bladeturbo1973, Dec 4, 2019

2. *RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Dec 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 4, 2019
  4. CheriBomb Win User

Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20

BSOD while doing a fresh install of win10 on new HD and MB

Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me. Building a new PC (not my first one) and I am having major issues.
    Specs:
    New MSI B250 gaming M3 motherboard
    MB Bios ver 7A62v36
    New Intel I7-6700 CPU
    New case
    New 2x8 Pacific Sun (Micron) RAM

Put the thing together and it worked great on a HD that was used in the previous PC. Once booted for the first time, updated all drivers and it worked great for the first two weeks. After that, it started doing the BSOD constantly. Updated the MSI BIOS with the latest which did not help. Removed previously used HD and replaced it with the New HD. Can't even install Win10 from ISO on flash. Used Rufus and created a new bootable usb using UEFI for Win10 and it still will not install and it continuously either Blue Screens or just freezes in the middle of the fresh win10 install while merely "Getting files ready" message is displayed (step 2 in the install process).

Any suggestions with motherboard settings, etc.? And yes, fast boot is disabled. I'm at wits end on this one.

Thanks!

CheriBomb, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20

1. Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20 - Similar Threads - Fresh Win10 install

2. No inet DURING fresh install win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No inet DURING fresh install win10: Does anyone know why win10 is not recognizing my inet during fresh install setup. It worked fine the first time installed win10, now it says no inet connection and I have to do a limited setup. I am not talking about after its installed. I'm talking about during...
  3. Fresh Win10 install, stuck on "Needs Update"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Win10 install, stuck on "Needs Update": Motherboard - GA-H61M-DS2 8GB RAM Graphics - 5700 XT Hard drive - 1TB Seagate Barracuda After having my PC working for two years completely fine, I noticed that whoever made my PC appeared to have done the Windows install onto my HDD and then transferred the Windows...
  4. Galaxy S20 question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Galaxy S20 question: How can I see my computer files on my Galaxy S20 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/galaxy-s20-question/75613a72-cd7d-4170-a672-0375b8d54b8e
  5. Fresh Win10 install, intermittent freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Win10 install, intermittent freezing: Brand new Alienware Aurora R9, wiped with fresh install fully patched Win 10 Home. I installed only Chrome, nVidia GeForce Experience and up-to-date drivers, and one game, and started experiencing occasional freezes. I thought the machine had locked up and that perhaps I had...
  6. Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motherboard drivers after fresh Win10 install: Do you need to install now the drivers from the motherboard manufacturers website or the Win10 install them by itself? I mean for example chipset drivers submitted by /u/MrGohut [link] [comments]...
  7. Fresh win10 install on sshd

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh win10 install on sshd: I had to do my build over as I was having issue with my firecuda sshd booting or even accepting win 10 after cleaning and formatting and redownloading I reinstalled from usb to the ssd win 10 os this time I got a miracle and with the ssd being the only thing in my bios that...
  8. Fresh Win10 Install, backspace stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Win10 Install, backspace stops working: I finally upgraded to win 10 and my computer is running very smoothly except for an issue with my backspace button, it doesn't work. It doesn't work on the keyboard plugged into my pc, it doesn't work on my Bluetooth keyboard, it doesn't work on my onscreen keyboard....
  9. Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10

Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10: Hi, Laptop ASUS UX305FA Fresh installed system crashes every 10-15 mins with various BSODS, Please see attached dumps and logs. Thanks. 43048
  10. Fresh WIn10 install keeps getting BSODs

Fresh WIn10 install keeps getting BSODs: My old upgraded Win10 install kept crashing so I formatted the drive and put in a fresh one. Still getting all kinds o'f BSOD`s. The second zip file is what I got after running Driver Verifier. Tried running it a few times more, but it seems like it just crashes any driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thinkstation s20 actualizar bios windows 10