Windows 10: Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes

Discus and support Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Did a fresh install of windows 10 home edition 64bit and I cant do anything for more than a few minutes without BSOD. Cant determine a trigger either,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sef77, May 4, 2021.

1. sef77 Win User

Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes

Did a fresh install of windows 10 home edition 64bit and I cant do anything for more than a few minutes without BSOD. Cant determine a trigger either, also another weird thing is that the PC wont detect my dedicated GPU anymore, ive tried reseating it and installing drivers manually but its like it doesnt exist. I thought running through windows updates would possibly fix this but I cant even get through the window updates without BSOD. Windows Version 10.0 (Build 10240) DESKTOP-4C9LV48-(2021-04-16_11-48-49).zip - Google Drive

:)

sef77, May 4, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 4, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 4, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes - Similar Threads - Fresh Install BSOD

2. BSOD every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 10 minutes: I dont know what is happening but i am getting BSOD in every 10 minutes even while doing nothing and leaving it on after startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-10-minutes/55e449b2-02d1-4b86-be6c-4108d9cbfc3d
  3. BSOD every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 10 minutes: I dont know what is happening but i am getting BSOD in every 10 minutes even while doing nothing and leaving it on after startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-every-10-minutes/55e449b2-02d1-4b86-be6c-4108d9cbfc3d
  4. Connection interrupted every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connection interrupted every few minutes: I dont have issue on my other devices but on this PC my connection drops and got interrupted. I tried to download the driver in my manufacturers website but still getting the problem. I dont know. I dont have problem before. I tried different browser as well but getting the...
  5. PC Crashes every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes every few minutes: Hi, I was having really critical PC issues. My computer will crash with the ":" blue screen very often. I have no idea what is causing this problem, but it really ruins my experience. Not really being able to do school work or play games. I would really appreciate the help,...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.: Hi evreyone, I have recently rebooted my windows 10 since i was getting some BSOD and some have gone away. Recently i got a BSOD, reading the dumb files i find that ntkrnlmp.exe is causing the BSOD, now i dont really know how to analyze the dumb further, so i tought of...
  7. Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes

Windows 10 Pro BSOD every few minutes: Greetings all, I've been dealing with a BSOD over the past few days. I leave my system up over night, I wake up to a BSOD. I thought it was my System Drive, so I replaced it, then attempted to fix windows with sfc and dism. Today, I received a BSOD during the day. Then again...
  8. Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.

Windows 10 BSOD after every fresh installation.: Hey everyone, I've been trying for years to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but have had absolutely no luck when it comes to it. I've just bought a brand new SSD from Amazon, installed WIndows 10 from the Microsoft website via USB onto it. I installed the drivers...
  9. Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows

Different BSOD codes every few days after fresh install of Windows: Hi all, I installed a fresh copy of Windows (updated to 1809) on one of my SSD drives and since then I've had nothing but problems. Some short back story: I attempted to update the firmware on the motherboard, thought I may have borked it, and just decided to start over...
  10. Computer Restarts Every 2 Minutes After Fresh Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Restarts Every 2 Minutes After Fresh Install of Windows 10: I have been working on a problem with my computer for 2 days. (Technically, it's my son's computer.) He was playing a game on Friday night when suddenly the computer shut down and then restarted. After shutting down and restarting twice, he can get into Safe Mode. He was...