Windows 10: Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD

Discus and support Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD disk but keep on getting "Kernel Security Check Failure" as soon as i try to boot from the USB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smecz, Oct 4, 2019.

1. smecz Win User

Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD

Hi,

I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new SSD disk but keep on getting "Kernel Security Check Failure" as soon as i try to boot from the USB.

It started with me wanting to move over an old internal HD to my computer that already had windows 7 installed on it. However mouse and keyboard didn't react at the windows login screen, so i wanted to install Windows 10 instead on this old HD. I got into the installation, but around 80% i got a BSOD, the Kernel Security Check failure, this was the first time it happened. After that, it kept on happening as soon as i tried to boot from my USB.

I bought a new Kingston 120GB SSD and wanted to try to install it there instead, as i thought the old HD might just be old and dying. But same thing keeps on happening. I tried to install Windows 10 on my other computer, using the same SSD, stick and ISO image, which worked fine. But when moving it back to my computer, the BSOD keeps on coming.

I have tried to reset BIOS, tested another RAM slot. No luck. I tried to run Ubuntu on the same computer, which worked just fine.

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Any ideas?

:)

smecz, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 4, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD [​IMG]

bkconn, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Fresh Windows 10 install - BSOD - Similar Threads - Fresh install BSOD

2. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  3. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 fresh installation BSOD: HelloToday I installed windows 10 on a new SSD drive. From time to time it would throw me a BSOD. Usually it was DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I think I temporarily fixed the problem by changing the Start value in...
  4. Window 10 fresh installation BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD on Startup - Fresh Install of Windows 10

BSOD on Startup - Fresh Install of Windows 10: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsHR5q8GmnAOpmolWLGPXoqL2r8v?e=MazMiKAttached is the link to two of my most recent crashes minidump filesThe BSOD crashes do not seem to happen once the system is up and running. Only after turning the computer on and off. I have run Memtest and everything...
  6. BSOD Updating Fresh Install of Windows 10

BSOD Updating Fresh Install of Windows 10: So I got this BSOD as my system was updating/installing updates from fresh installing Windows 10. SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip 139702
  7. BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10

BSoD on a fresh install of Windows 10: Hello! First time here and I am really hoping someone could help me figure this out. I am having constant BSoDs and I have tried fixing the error codes that pop on the screen. I went as far as doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and I still keep getting them. I have searched...
  8. BSOD on fresh Windows Install

BSOD on fresh Windows Install: I built my PC in May, and have done no hardware changes since then, but have recently had a massive issue with BSODs. On Monday, I was having issues with just application crashes. Games would constantly hard crash, and attempts to repair them would fail. Anti-virus scans...
  9. Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5748 laptop, and just installed a new SSD disk. The old HDD is now running in place of ODD. Since then I get frequent BSODs. I don't think it has something to do with SSD, but who knows. Already tried: CHKDSK on both drives, Memtest, and moving...
  10. BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation

BSOD on fresh Windows 10 installation: Just got a "Kernel Security Check Failure" BSOD on a fresh installation of Windows 10 (Version 1703 OS Build 15063.413) which is about five days old. At the time of the crash I was watching a YouTube video. Thanks 88551