Windows 10: Fresh Windows 10 installation of software issue

Discus and support Fresh Windows 10 installation of software issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been running an app installed back on Windows 7, through an upgrade to Win 8 and then onto Windows 10 with no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndyTSJ, Oct 8, 2021.

1. AndyTSJ Win User

Fresh Windows 10 installation of software issue

I've been running an app installed back on Windows 7, through an upgrade to Win 8 and then onto Windows 10 with no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately, after my HDD failed and I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 I am no longer able to install the app. I get this error message - https://ibb.co/1zT8jqw - and I've tried compatibility mode but it just refuses to install. The frustration is that I know it works on Windows 10, even though it's a fairly old app now. The issue is about how I can get it installed.What is the best recommendation of how to get this done?I've considered dual booti

:)

AndyTSJ, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 8, 2021
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Lumia Windows Phone | Windows Central

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Cvrk, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Fresh Windows 10 installation of software issue - Similar Threads - Fresh installation software

2. Fresh install issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install issue: I have searched but all the answers I have found involve an operating copy of windows. Is there any instructions or advice to get this laptop running on either the old drive or the new drive? I have installed a new hard drive WD_BLACK SN750 SE NVMe M.2 PCI-E 4.0 SSD, 1TB on...
  3. Fresh install issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh install issue: I have searched but all the answers I have found involve an operating copy of windows. Is there any instructions or advice to get this laptop running on either the old drive or the new drive? I have installed a new hard drive WD_BLACK SN750 SE NVMe M.2 PCI-E 4.0 SSD, 1TB on...
  4. Fresh install issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fresh Windows 10 installation of software issue

Fresh Windows 10 installation of software issue: I've been running an app installed back on Windows 7, through an upgrade to Win 8 and then onto Windows 10 with no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately, after my HDD failed and I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 I am no longer able to install the app. I get this error...
  6. Fresh Windows 10 installation of software issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Windows 10 installation of software issue: I've been running an app installed back on Windows 7, through an upgrade to Win 8 and then onto Windows 10 with no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately, after my HDD failed and I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 I am no longer able to install the app. I get this error...
  7. Fresh Windows 10 installation software issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows 10 installation software issue: I've been running an app installed back on Windows 7, through an upgrade to Win 8 and then onto Windows 10 with no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately, after my HDD failed and I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 I am no longer able to install the app. I get this error...
  8. Fresh Windows 10 installation software issue

Fresh Windows 10 installation software issue: I've been running an app installed back on Windows 7, through an upgrade to Win 8 and then onto Windows 10 with no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately, after my HDD failed and I installed a fresh version of Windows 10 I am no longer able to install the app. I get this error...
  9. Fresh Windows 10 installation software issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Fresh install issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh install issues: Hi all, I'm having a hell of a job trying to get Windows to install & have got to the point where it's patently obvious that I need some help. I've just swapped out my main hard disc for a 500GB M.2 & am trying to install a fresh copy of W10 onto the thing, easy enough, I...