Windows 10: Fresh Windows Install, Games Crash to Desktop

Discus and support Fresh Windows Install, Games Crash to Desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Did a full drive wipe and windows 10 ISO file install of windows v10.0.190402 Build 19042. Having issues with games crashing to desktop as soon as they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D3lap, Apr 13, 2021.

1. D3lap Win User

Fresh Windows Install, Games Crash to Desktop

Did a full drive wipe and windows 10 ISO file install of windows v10.0.190402 Build 19042. Having issues with games crashing to desktop as soon as they launch with no error codes.

PC specs:

AMD Vega 64 Driver version 20.12.1

Ryzen 5 3600

MSI b450 Tomahawk most recent bios

Gskills trident Z ram 2x16gb

Crucial mx500 500gb OS drive

Crucial mx500 1Tb game drive

XPG Sx6000 pro 1Tb Nvme drive

Ive ran memtest on both of my ram modules with 0 issues returned.

Ive updated my bios to the most recent version

Here are the DMP files and the Event Viewer Report

I really appreciate the help. I just want my system to be as stable as possible.

:)

D3lap, Apr 13, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Games crashing to desktop

Hi All my games are crashing to the desktop , i did have error 10016 in event viewer but have fixed that now but still my games crash to desktop. Everything is up to date , done a fresh install of windows 10 but didn't install updates as i beleived that
    was the issue.

Made another question about this earlier today and someone responded about using CMD to run sfcnow but my CMD prompt wasnt working , opening and closing straight away. so another install of windows 10 and cmd prompt is working again.

Now event viewer isnt showing any errors after the games crash to desktop.

GeorgeSmith94, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Fresh Windows Install, Games Crash to Desktop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Fresh Windows Install, Games Crash to Desktop

1. Fresh Windows Install, Games Crash to Desktop - Similar Threads - Fresh Install Games

2. Game Crashing after fresh install of Windows - Memory DMP atached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Crashing after fresh install of Windows - Memory DMP atached.: Hi there,My computer is crashing in some games after 10 minutes or so. My GPU, CPU and RAM have all been individually stress tested by software and all have passed. The machine loses display and the fans run up and i have to force it off and back on. I did a fresh install of...
  3. Game Crashing after fresh install of Windows - Memory DMP atached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Crashing after fresh install of Windows - Memory DMP atached.: Hi there,My computer is crashing in some games after 10 minutes or so. My GPU, CPU and RAM have all been individually stress tested by software and all have passed. The machine loses display and the fans run up and i have to force it off and back on. I did a fresh install of...
  4. Random game crashes, BSODs on a fresh install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random game crashes, BSODs on a fresh install of Windows: Hi, I recently bought a new desktop 2-3 days ago. Specifications are as shown:1. INTEL I5 13600KF 2. ASROCK B660M PRO3. PATRIOT Viper Steel DDr4 3200 CL16 2x16 GB Kit.4. LEXAR NM620 2TB NVME M.2 SSD5. Deepcool PM850D 80+ Gold6. RTX 4070 TIOne of the BSOD error messages was...
  5. Random game crashes, BSODs on a fresh install of Windows

Random game crashes, BSODs on a fresh install of Windows: Hi, I recently bought a new desktop 2-3 days ago. Specifications are as shown:1. INTEL I5 13600KF 2. ASROCK B660M PRO3. PATRIOT Viper Steel DDr4 3200 CL16 2x16 GB Kit.4. LEXAR NM620 2TB NVME M.2 SSD5. Deepcool PM850D 80+ Gold6. RTX 4070 TIOne of the BSOD error messages was...
  6. Random game crashes, BSODs on a fresh install of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Fresh re-install - crash

Fresh re-install - crash: After er fresh re-install, I keep getting BSoDAn error like this:--Intialiseringen af SCEP-certifikatregistreringen for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-SG9PQFU$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep...
  8. Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.: Every time I play a game it crashes to desktop within 20 mns. I've reinstalled windows twice now, replaced ram, upgraded drivers, took it to a local micro center to run diagnostics and they said all my hardware is working fine. Micro center suggested it was a software issue...
  9. Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.

Games keep crashing, even after a fresh installation of windows.: Every time I play a game it crashes to desktop within 20 mns. I've reinstalled windows twice now, replaced ram, upgraded drivers, took it to a local micro center to run diagnostics and they said all my hardware is working fine. Micro center suggested it was a software issue...
  10. Fresh instalation, windows explorer crashes on Desktop and Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh instalation, windows explorer crashes on Desktop and Folders: I have done Fresh instalation and windows explorer crashes on Desktop and Folders when i try to move, create files or folders. and i get this in the Event Viewer Code: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 3/10/2016 9:36:51 AM Event ID: 1001 Task...