Windows 10: Fresh windows install, still BSODs

Discus and support Fresh windows install, still BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having trouble identifying the cause of numerous BSODs and hoping someone can be of some help. The first few BSODs would happen during gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Scouski, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Scouski Win User

Fresh windows install, still BSODs

I'm having trouble identifying the cause of numerous BSODs and hoping someone can be of some help.

The first few BSODs would happen during gaming sessions which resulted in > irql_not_less_or_equal > nvlddmkm.sys. I tried updating video card drivers, then completely removing and updating with no luck. The BSODs then started to happen with general usage and I was getting different stop codes everytime. I resorted to a complete reinstall of windows which hasn't resolved the issue. I'm...

Scouski, Feb 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 11, 2019
  3. bkconn Win User
    Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 19. Done

Fresh windows install, still BSODs [​IMG]

Step 20. Done in the first post.

Step 21. Done.

bkconn, Feb 11, 2019
  4. bkconn Win User

Constant BSOD even after fresh install

Step 16. Restore Point has been turned on and created for drive C:

Step 17. I do not have Ccleaner installed

Step 18. Speedfan

bkconn, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Fresh windows install, still BSODs - Similar Threads - Fresh install still

2. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  3. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  4. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD: Was getting a BSOD about a couple of times a week from a bug check error so I just reinstalled Windows 10 and was in the process of reinstalling software when the BSOD came up again with the below error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  5. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD: Was getting a BSOD about a couple of times a week from a bug check error so I just reinstalled Windows 10 and was in the process of reinstalling software when the BSOD came up again with the below error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  6. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Window still freeze after fresh install

Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  8. BSOD on fresh install

BSOD on fresh install: Hello, i've recently put together a build but i cannot use due to constant Blue Screen, sometimes even a Green one after the Blue, i've updated everything, from Windows updates to the drivers of cpu, mobo, etc. The error name of the error that is displayed is the WHEA...
  9. BSOD on fresh Windows Install

BSOD on fresh Windows Install: I built my PC in May, and have done no hardware changes since then, but have recently had a massive issue with BSODs. On Monday, I was having issues with just application crashes. Games would constantly hard crash, and attempts to repair them would fail. Anti-virus scans...
  10. BSOD on fresh install

BSOD on fresh install: Just did a fresh install a couple days ago, and still getting multiple BSOD`s. I have basicly just let the rig sit there with the power on to see if it was stable. It was not.... I have not installed any drivers or anything myself. Just webbrowsers, spotify and fan control...