Windows 10: Fresh Windows install. Still getting hardware error, shutdown

Discus and support Fresh Windows install. Still getting hardware error, shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1052) Link to logs: Logs from 6-25, OneDrive Download I come back to the PC and it has crashed. Happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamieTwelve, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Fresh Windows install. Still getting hardware error, shutdown

Running Windows 10 Version 21H1 (Build 19043.1052) Link to logs: Logs from 6-25, OneDrive Download I come back to the PC and it has crashed. Happening multiple times a day now. In error reporting it says: Shut down unexpectedly. Hardware error. Thanks in advance for any help. You guys are awesome and have helped me in the past with Windows 7 issues. Shutdown unexpectedly: Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:BlueScreen Code:119 Parameter 1:2 Parameter 2:ffffffffc000000d Parameter 3:ffffe481598619e0 Parameter 4:ffffd08fc3239ad0 OS version:10_0_19043 Service Pack:0_0 Product:768_1 OS Version:10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID:1033 Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Hardware error: Problem signature Problem Event Name:LiveKernelEvent Code:117 Parameter 1:ffffd08fd65c5050 Parameter 2:fffff807221e1764 Parameter 3:0 Parameter 4:0 OS version:10_0_19043 Service Pack:0_0 Product:768_1 OS Version:10.0.19043.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID:1033

:)

JamieTwelve, Jun 25, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 25, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 25, 2021
  4. JConn Win User

Fresh Windows install. Still getting hardware error, shutdown

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on fresh install. Safe mode works fine.

Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.508)Attachment 297834
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    This is a fresh install of windows. The only thing that has been installed is the video card driver & software.

Note: I can only run windows in normal mode for a couple minutes before I get BSOD. The included log .zip file is while I am in safe mode. I DO NOT GET BSOD IN SAFE MODE.

Things I have already tried:
    • Uninstalling then updating my video card drivers.
    • Clean boot.
    • Removing any unnecessary hardware e.g. web cam, card reader
    I still hit the same error every time. Sometimes the BSOD comes in a few seconds, other times I can use my PC for up to 10 minutes before getting it. Usually it is sometime in 3-5 minutes after logging into Windows.
    Originally I was getting this BSOD error and in my troubleshooting I made things worse to the point my drive would not launch windows and all repair attempts failed. So I gave up and used my other hard drive and did a fresh install of Windows. I am getting the same error that I was before, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.

I have done various troubleshooting steps but am willing to start from scratch to narrow down if this is hardware and if so what piece of hardware.

For context here is some of the programs I have tried and the summarized outcome:
    • Driver Verifier - No issues
    • sfc - corrupt files detected that were unrepairable (CBS LogAttachment 297844)
    • dism - no corruption detected

JConn, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

Fresh Windows install. Still getting hardware error, shutdown

1. Fresh Windows install. Still getting hardware error, shutdown - Similar Threads - Fresh install Still

2. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  3. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  4. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD: Was getting a BSOD about a couple of times a week from a bug check error so I just reinstalled Windows 10 and was in the process of reinstalling software when the BSOD came up again with the below error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  5. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD: Was getting a BSOD about a couple of times a week from a bug check error so I just reinstalled Windows 10 and was in the process of reinstalling software when the BSOD came up again with the below error.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...
  6. fresh reinstall but still getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Window still freeze after fresh install

Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on new hardware with fresh windows install

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on new hardware with fresh windows install: Hello all, I am getting a bit desperate, I really hope someone could help me come think of anything I haven't tried yet. Long story short: Got a new system 3 weeks ago: Mainboard: Asus X570-Plus TUF GAMING Memory: G.Skill 32 GB DDR4-3600 F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Trident Z...
  9. Shutdown during fresh install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown during fresh install windows 10: While attempting a fresh install of 10, I didn't realized the power had gone offline and the fresh install of 10 was interrupted by a shutdown. Now I cannot get the dell 5720 to load windows 10. It also will not read either from the network or the usb media creation tool. Its...
  10. Fresh windows install, still BSODs

Fresh windows install, still BSODs: I'm having trouble identifying the cause of numerous BSODs and hoping someone can be of some help. The first few BSODs would happen during gaming sessions which resulted in > irql_not_less_or_equal > nvlddmkm.sys. I tried updating video card drivers, then completely removing...