Windows 10: Fresh Windows Installation in SSD

Discus and support Fresh Windows Installation in SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, i want to install fresh windows on my SSD..but will it wipe my D driveOther drive than OS drive if i install windows on SSD? I can't backup my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ayyyushhhhh, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Fresh Windows Installation in SSD

Hey, i want to install fresh windows on my SSD..but will it wipe my D driveOther drive than OS drive if i install windows on SSD? I can't backup my data..what will you recommend ? My PC has 1 TB hard disk and I added a new SSD of 256GB . I want to install windows in SSD ..so what will happen if i install new windows in ssd will it delete my personal data..?

:)

ayyyushhhhh, Oct 6, 2020
  2. Morgoth Win User

Windows 7 SSD fresh install

i have an issue, i did a fresh instal of windows 7 and it seems to be taking up allready 50 gb's of space on my ssd :S tough windows folder it self states it only uses 13gb
    and i have no other programs installed why is this taking up so mutch space
    and how can i change my documents to a differend driver letter?

Morgoth, Oct 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Fresh Windows Installation in SSD

Fresh Install of Windows 10 Home in new SSD

I have this Dell N4010 Laptop that I want to upgrade with an SSD and use the existing HDD as Data drive. I have an original windows of digital license.

Please suggest how I can install a fresh copy of the windows in my new SSD with the existing license. And please suggest how to activate the new installation of Windows.

Fahim.Anwar, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Fresh Windows Installation in SSD

1. Fresh Windows Installation in SSD - Similar Threads - Fresh Installation SSD

2. load ssd driver on a fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    load ssd driver on a fresh install: I have a MSI creator laptop M16 A12UD, I would like to fresh install Windows 11 from a USB pen. During the installation process, I need to load the driver for the ssd, and I cannot find any compatible driver.-MSI incredibly does not publish storage drivers on their website...
  3. load ssd driver on a fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    load ssd driver on a fresh install: I have a MSI creator laptop M16 A12UD, I would like to fresh install Windows 11 from a USB pen. During the installation process, I need to load the driver for the ssd, and I cannot find any compatible driver.-MSI incredibly does not publish storage drivers on their website...
  4. Fresh Install of Windows 11 on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install of Windows 11 on a new SSD: I'm in the middle of updating some hardware on my pc, and after installing windows on my new ssd, i cant seem to use windows 11 pro anymore. so i need to deactivate it on my old boot drive to use it?...
  5. Fresh Install of Windows 11 on a new SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Install of Windows 11 on a new SSD: I'm in the middle of updating some hardware on my pc, and after installing windows on my new ssd, i cant seem to use windows 11 pro anymore. so i need to deactivate it on my old boot drive to use it?...
  6. Windows 10 fresh install not recognizing SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fresh install not recognizing SSD: Hey all, I'm currently trying to install windows on a new ssd through a windows 10 media creation tool install on a USB drive. I get as far as setup, where I try to install windows to a drive, and by new drive doesn't show up. The drive has never been partitioned or used...
  7. Need help on a fresh install of windows on and SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help on a fresh install of windows on and SSD: Hi Reddit, This is my first post. Guess I'll be Stuck here forever! Currently upgrading my girlfriend's laptop from a HDD to SSD. Hers is an Acer laptop where mine is an old Sony vaio (use for engineering) where I already completed a windows install myself. My question is...
  8. Preforming a fresh installation of windows on a new ssd

Preforming a fresh installation of windows on a new ssd: I would like to get an ssd to house my OS and keep my large files and games on my current hdd. Instead of cloning the hdd, as it would be larger than the ssd. I would like to just install windows on the new drive but then does having two drives with windows installed conflict...
  9. Fresh install of Windows 10 to SSD

Fresh install of Windows 10 to SSD: I upgraded to Windows 10 couple years ago when MS offered to Windows 7 owner a free upgrade. Now I'm planning to install a SSD to my computer and have the OS boot from it. How do i do a fresh install to my SSD without the disc? Is there somewhere I can download Windows 10...
  10. Fresh Install of Windows 10 to my SSD

Fresh Install of Windows 10 to my SSD: In case I need to do a fresh install of Windows 10, do I need to prepare my SSD in any way, or do I simply got to the Microsoft site and tell it to make a fresh install? Thanks 76425