Windows 10: Freshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle

Discus and support Freshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I reinstalled windows couple of times thinking it was because I installed older versions, but now I installed 20 04 and it still happened. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tinko223306, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Freshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle

I reinstalled windows couple of times thinking it was because I installed older versions, but now I installed 20 04 and it still happened. I tried startup repair, but it didn't fix it. I managed to start it up in safe mode and restarted after that it worked, but the problem repeats itself. Any Idea how to fix this ?

submitted by /u/tinko223306
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tinko223306, Oct 8, 2020

2. Stuck on black screen after Windows 10 loading screen

My computer is getting stuck on the black screen between the Windows 10 logo with loading circle and the login screen.

The first couple times it happened today, I pressed the reset button and then it loaded just fine (though I had an extended black screen between logging in and the desktop loading).

Sometimes I get all the way through to the desktop loading, but then it goes black and stays black after that.

I had a power outage and power surge earlier today, so I don't know if that is at all responsible for this.

leftisthominid, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 PC reset stuck with black screen and spinning white circle

Hi,

To address your concern, have you successfully reset your PC at this time or still stuck on black screen with the "loading" spinning circle? If still stuck on black screen, I suggest you to download

ISO file to install Windows 10
    and
    clean install Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Hendry Win User

Freshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksFreshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle :)

Hendry, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Freshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle

1. Freshly installed windows 10 gets stuck on loading black screen with circle - Similar Threads - Freshly installed gets

2. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  3. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle: So basically i started my pc and saw a blue screen saying something about an automatic repair and i just clicked the left button and now started up again and am stuck on a black screen with the spinning loading circle ab please help fr fr...
  4. Stuck at black screen with a spinning loading circle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  6. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  7. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.: Before this happen I opened task manager my cpu was at 100% used while I had no apps open i decided to restart my pc after that it just got stuck on the spinning circle. Tried to full restart my pc but i didn’t let me and i don’t know what to do. I’m not sure what it is. I...
  8. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle.

9. Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.

Windows 10 Stuck On Black Screen Loading Circle Boot Loop.: my computer has been loading an hour now. and i've power offed this pc for 6 times now. and im still stuck in this screen. black screen with a loading circle. and i haven't gone pass the sign in screen. help would be very appreciated. also my pc was running before this...
  10. Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle

Windows 10, stuck at black screen with loading spinning circle: Hello, We tried many times this steps, but nothing is happen: Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts down. Press the power button again As soon as the spinning wheel starts, press and hold the power button Repeat until automatic repair starts (usually...