Windows 10: Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network

Discus and support Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a problem with a new laptop Lenovo P14s, Gen2. Whenever I connect to a wireless network WLAN, the system freezes. After a few seconds the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaiInTheCommunity, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network

Hi,I have a problem with a new laptop Lenovo P14s, Gen2. Whenever I connect to a wireless network WLAN, the system freezes. After a few seconds the screen turns black and the system is booted again.I tried:A completely fresh install of Windows 10 from the cloud.A completely fresh install of Windows 10 using the tool from the Windows website.Each time I installed all updates that Windows offered.And I uninstalled the device, reinstalled it using a freshly downloaded new driver version 3.0.1.1228, driver date Oct 24th, 2021 for the network WLAN card MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921.I booted Arch

:)

MaiInTheCommunity, Dec 10, 2021

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network

1. Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network - Similar Threads - Freshly reinstalled 21H2

2. Windows 10 21h2 freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 21h2 freezes: Hello,I've created a Windows 10 21H2 image, fully updated, being deployed via MDT.We're are having some random freezes with different machines. Could not find the cause yet. Read some things related to C-States, power options, AHCI Link Power Management, but none helped at...
  3. Windows 10 21h2 freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21h2 freezes: Hello,I've created a Windows 10 21H2 image, fully updated, being deployed via MDT.We're are having some random freezes with different machines. Could not find the cause yet. Read some things related to C-States, power options, AHCI Link Power Management, but none helped at...
  4. Windows 10 21h2 freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network: Hi,I have a problem with a new laptop Lenovo P14s, Gen2. Whenever I connect to a wireless network WLAN, the system freezes. After a few seconds the screen turns black and the system is booted again.I tried:A completely fresh install of Windows 10 from the cloud.A completely...
  6. Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Freshly reinstalled Windows 10 21H2 freezes and reboots when connecting to a wireless network: Hi,I have a problem with a new laptop Lenovo P14s, Gen2. Whenever I connect to a wireless network WLAN, the system freezes. After a few seconds the screen turns black and the system is booted again.I tried:A completely fresh install of Windows 10 from the cloud.A completely...
  7. Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network

Windows 10 Wireless Connection, unable to connect to this network: Hello all, I am on a custom built by cyberpower desktop pc, I have a WiFi that I use at home which works fine when I am on Ethernet and when mi on wireless, I have had to move to my family's country house and I am unable to connect to the WiFi we have down here with the...
  8. Windows 10 fresh Install Freezing on Second Reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 fresh Install Freezing on Second Reboot: I am completely at a loss on this issue and any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is a new build and every time I try to install Windows 10 from USB it freezes after the second reboot (after getting ready). The spinning dots stop I have left it overnight to no avail...
  9. Wireless Network Connection

Wireless Network Connection: Hi, my pc constantly loses internet connection. I'm connected to WiFi and the next minute the pc can't find any wireless network. I always have to re-initiate the pc for the networks to appear again. How can I solve this issue for good?...
  10. Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10: How to: Connect To Wireless Network in Windows 10 How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10 When you connect to a new password key, and security information to be able to connect to a wireless network. This tutorial will show you how to manually set up and...