Windows 10: Freshstart

Discus and support Freshstart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone help with a query re Win 10 running on a Surface Tablet? This morning a tile appeared on my tablet's "Start" panel. It the usual Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Oldfozzy, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Oldfozzy Win User

Freshstart

Hi, can anyone help with a query re Win 10 running on a Surface Tablet?
    This morning a tile appeared on my tablet's "Start" panel.
    It the usual Blue tile and has a file icon on it with "Freshstart" below it.

When opened it has a file called "RemovedApps.xml" which contains a list of apps supposedly removed.

But they are still there!

What's going on?

I have my Tablet set not to update without permission.

Oldfozzy

:)

Oldfozzy, Dec 23, 2019
  2. Ppparsaa Win User

I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

-parsa

So today I decided to do a freshstart which removed all my apps and games and after it had finished I downloaded some things and decided to play minecraft and I installed it and and opened the game and when I did said unlock full game. I have tried every
    thing and nothing is working please help, thank you

Ppparsaa, Dec 23, 2019
  3. RPG17A Win User
    Difficulty resetting my Windows 10 laptop to its factory new state.

Hi

You could try Freshstart run from Windows Defender which will give you a clean start and with the latest version of Windows 10 automatically installed. To do so open Settings>Update and Security>Windows Defender>Open Widows Security Centre>Device Performance
    and Health> and under the heading Fresh start click on Additional Information and then Get Started. It will take a while and you won't be able to use your computer during the process.

RPG17A, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Freshstart

network help

hi so im having issues with my network on my windows 10 pc im not getting any incoming signal I can surf the web and use the internet and use the wifi but when I try and use some of my apps they don't work and they say there is no incoming signal ive looked
    up how to solve the issue and ive tried everything they don't help ive also tried reseting that didn't work I tried doing a freshstart and that didn't work I even went as far as wiping my drive and reinstalling windows nothing works can someone plz help me

chibisuke1219, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Freshstart

1. Freshstart - Similar Threads - Freshstart

2. Recover User after Freshstart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover User after Freshstart: I've just performed a freshstart, I want to know if it's possible to recover the user I've had second thoughts or if somewhere it has saved my previous files. I made a bad decision and really hope that it can overrided.Please, get to me soon. I've been sobbing over this...
  3. Recover User after Freshstart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover User after Freshstart: I've just performed a freshstart, I want to know if it's possible to recover the user I've had second thoughts or if somewhere it has saved my previous files. I made a bad decision and really hope that it can overrided.Please, get to me soon. I've been sobbing over this...