Windows 10: Frezing Windows 10

Discus and support Frezing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 10 and started using it from the beginning of 2017 until the end of 2021 without any problems, but at the beginning of 2022 the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waleed raed, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Frezing Windows 10

I downloaded Windows 10 and started using it from the beginning of 2017 until the end of 2021 without any problems, but at the beginning of 2022 the problems started, such as freezing of the mouse and keyboard and cutting out the sound in some games. I also solved them. Microsoft contacted me more than once, but no one knows how to fix problem, so I back to Windows. 8.1 But I was surprised that all the problems were solved, and now I want to return to Windows 10 for many reasons. I installed Windows 10 two weeks ago, but the problem is not solved Thank you.And my pc informationHP all in öneI

:)

waleed raed, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Frezing Windows 10

Delta6326, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Frezing Windows 10

1. Frezing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Frezing

2. Windows photo frezees

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows photo frezees: Since 22H2 I'm not able to use Windows photo and I'm forced to use windows photo legacy.I have a folder containing many photos, if I open one picture and browse a few of them using the left/right arrow eventually the program frezees without giving any error. I hoped 23H2...
  3. Windows photo frezees

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows photo frezees: Since 22H2 I'm not able to use Windows photo and I'm forced to use windows photo legacy.I have a folder containing many photos and if I browse them using the left/right arrow eventually the program frezees without giving any error. I hoped 23H2 would fix this but the issue...
  4. Frezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frezing Windows 10: I downloaded Windows 10 and started using it from the beginning of 2017 until the end of 2021 without any problems, but at the beginning of 2022 the problems started, such as freezing of the mouse and keyboard and cutting out the sound in some games. I also solved them....
  5. Frezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frezing Windows 10: I downloaded Windows 10 and started using it from the beginning of 2017 until the end of 2021 without any problems, but at the beginning of 2022 the problems started, such as freezing of the mouse and keyboard and cutting out the sound in some games. I also solved them....
  6. Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU: Recently, I have upgraded my PC from the 2020 update to the 22H2 update, and as soon as I finally updated, I started to notice some issues that it costantly freezes for a few seconds and comes back to normal. I noticed it's because the "System interrupts" process is way at...
  7. Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU: Recently, I have upgraded my PC from the 2020 update to the 22H2 update, and as soon as I finally updated, I started to notice some issues that it costantly freezes for a few seconds and comes back to normal. I noticed it's because the "System interrupts" process is way at...
  8. Windows 10 frezes constantly after 22H2 update by "System interrupts" at 100% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Random freze computer during games no error

Random freze computer during games no error: Hey! During sesions of gaming my computer freezes randomly. No error is shown but the only solusion to this problem for me of to hard reset the computer. Please help. My Windows version is 1909 OS Built 18363.720 152610
  10. Running Task Manager fixes random freze

Running Task Manager fixes random freze: Hi, I have two screen setup. Randomly, probably 3 or 4 times a week, the applications on one scree seem to freeze. Eg if it mail, I cant click on anything. However, I have found if i do ctrl alt del and run Task Manager, it unlocks everything! So, I have a...