Windows 10: Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the...

Discus and support Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A friend decided to buy Minecraft on her laptop so she could play with me who's on XBOX. I don't know if its relevant, but she bought Java edition,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ember4501, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Ember4501 Win User

Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the...

A friend decided to buy Minecraft on her laptop so she could play with me who's on XBOX. I don't know if its relevant, but she bought Java edition, then realized she bought the wrong one and went to the Microsoft Store and bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Edition. She is NOT using some redeemable code that you can get if you've had Java before a certain date. She separately bought both.

The problem is, when she went to install it, it told her to add a Windows PC. She followed the instructions, but it didn't work and led her right back to it asking her to add a Windows PC. She looked on the Microsoft Store and lo and behold, its telling her to buy Minecraft Starter Edition even though she has the email receipt that she bought it and the money was taken out of her account.

She was already told she can't get a refund, so she just wants the game to work, but so far neither of us have had any luck talking to customer support. We either get put on hold for 2+ hours or have been completely ignored and hung up on.

Do any of you have any idea how to get this to work?? I'm pleading for help at this point.

:)

Ember4501, Jul 22, 2019

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the...

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the...

1. Friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but it won't install and it's saying on the... - Similar Threads - Friend bought Minecraft

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  4. I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I bought Minecraft Java edition, but it says to "buy" it again: My parents bought me Minecraft Java edition 1 year ago. Today I wanted to play Minecraft, but it says to "buy" it again. Im 100% sure im logged in the same Microsoft account when my parents were buying Minecraft. Pls help...
  5. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't install: Hi, Every time I try to download the application from Microsoft Store, the download fails after a few seconds and gives me the code: 0x80070003. I've already tried all the solutions I found on the internet, none of which worked. Any idea how to fix this?...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't install

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't install: Hi, Every time I try to download the application from Microsoft Store, the download fails after a few seconds and gives me the code: 0x80070003. I've already tried all the solutions I found on the internet, none of which worked. Any idea how to fix this?...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10 edition won't install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock - Windows 10 edition won't install.: Just paid £25 for Minecraft bedrock edition at Microsoft Store in UK. Have a computer that has all the necessary Windows Updates. When I try to install I'm just sent on a closed loop of links 'we're attempting to install on your device'. Refund won't be available. Feel...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't install.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't install.: When I try to click the install button, a red slash symbol is over the install button. I meet the system requirements as well so I don't know why it isn't letting me install....
  10. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I bought minecraft but its saying that I didnt

2. i bought minecraft but it wont install

3. i bought minecraft windows 10 and installed it but its disappeared