Windows 10: Friend can't load into my world on Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Friend can't load into my world on Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my friend and I have been working on this world for a while now and a few months ago she logged out underground. Now, whenever she tries to join,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Bever Knight, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Friend can't load into my world on Minecraft Windows 10

So my friend and I have been working on this world for a while now and a few months ago she logged out underground. Now, whenever she tries to join, her avatar spawns in and it says she's in the game. However, it never pops up saying "name" has joined the game. She can never fully load in.

I genuinely don't know what to do. I've tried teleporting her but the syntax doesn't exist. I tried moving her in survival but she takes no damage. I've even paid for a realm to try and re-download the world but that was a waste of money since it didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

A Bever Knight, Oct 1, 2020

2. Minecraft worlds are gone

My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away.

He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account.

So many of his friends have also worked to build each world.

Please let me know if there are any ways to retrieve all of the world.

Thank you, Nobuko

NobukoSezaki, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Hey there Ashwin, I'm having problems connecting to my friends world. I have a laptop with minecraft windows 10 edition (i got it from buying minecraft) and she has minecraft pocket edition on an ipad mini, the strange thing was that when i was by her house
    i had no trouble at all connecting to her world I would just open minecraft win 10, click play, click friends then click on her world but ever since i came back to my house i would click play then friends and I would see her world but when i click it to join
    it say locating server and it stays on that screen for long. I've tried closing minecraft and canceling and rejoining but its not helping she even tried inviting me but that didnt work either. Do you have any other solutions?

(sorry for making this so long)

JonathanMangah, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Friend can't load into my world on Minecraft Windows 10

Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Friend can't load into my world on Minecraft Windows 10

1. Friend can't load into my world on Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Friend can't load

2. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world not loading: So I've been working on a modded minecraft project and it requires me to move alot between dimensions or unloaded chunks, and when i move to a laggy dimension or unloaded chunks, my game continues running, but when i quit the game still in that position and i reopen the...
  3. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft world not loading: So I've been working on a modded minecraft project and it requires me to move alot between dimensions or unloaded chunks, and when i move to a laggy dimension or unloaded chunks, my game continues running, but when i quit the game still in that position and i reopen the...
  4. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  5. I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft: We have been playing on a server with a couple of other friends. One day the host's minecraft crashed because he turned on high settings while he was near like 200 villagers. After that the players who were in the server during the crash couldn't join including me but somehow...
  6. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world not loading: I just went to the beta version on Minecraft windows 10 with RTX and ray tracing features and played on my world with that version for a little bit. I decide to change back to the normal version 1.16.1 so I can play with my friends. I go to click on the world and it will not...
  7. My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I'm having an issue with Xbox live for over 2 years. So basically, My friend can't join my world somehow but I can join theirs. It says "Unable to Connect" for them. We both are Windows 10 and the same version of Minecraft. But, My friends can join my world if I am...
  8. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 - My friends cannot join my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - My friends cannot join my world: My friends cannot ever join my minecraft world, I did remove my xbox friends but didnt still work, I checked my privacy settings, it was all right but still it didnt work, I told players to be on win 10, but still it doesnt work, they are also using network but dont works.Why...
  10. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying 'connecting to multiplayer game.' My friend is hosting this world from his pc on...