Windows 10: Friend connect

Discus and support Friend connect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend is playing tribez using ipad and through facebook. I playing tribez through the Microsoft app. I cant play tribez on facebook on my laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by you know whome of course, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Friend connect

My friend is playing tribez using ipad and through facebook. I playing tribez through the Microsoft app. I cant play tribez on facebook on my laptop. How so we connect as neighbors?

:)

you know whome of course, Apr 16, 2020

2. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 16, 2020
  4. SIcam Win User

Friend connect

XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Friend connect

1. Friend connect - Similar Threads - Friend connect

2. Logged into my friends gmail account connected to microsoft, now i cant log out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logged into my friends gmail account connected to microsoft, now i cant log out: My friend let me log into him email in order for me to try a game he has, but ive been logged into it for well over a year now, and still cannot log out of itIts connected to my computer entirely or at least the user. My OS is Windows 11Please help me out, my computer has...
  3. Logged into my friends gmail account connected to microsoft, now i cant log out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logged into my friends gmail account connected to microsoft, now i cant log out: My friend let me log into him email in order for me to try a game he has, but ive been logged into it for well over a year now, and still cannot log out of itIts connected to my computer entirely or at least the user. My OS is Windows 11Please help me out, my computer has...
  4. Different Error codes when connecting to a friend's pc via Remote Desktop Either the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different Error codes when connecting to a friend's pc via Remote Desktop Either the...: So basically, what's going on is that I'm trying to connect to my friend's pc via Remote DesktopI have all that I need, and he can connect to my pc successfully, yet, when I try to connect, it doesn't work.I use Windows 11 Pro, and he uses Windows 10 ProAll error codes that...
  5. Different Error codes when connecting to a friend's pc via Remote Desktop Either the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different Error codes when connecting to a friend's pc via Remote Desktop Either the...: So basically, what's going on is that I'm trying to connect to my friend's pc via Remote DesktopI have all that I need, and he can connect to my pc successfully, yet, when I try to connect, it doesn't work.I use Windows 11 Pro, and he uses Windows 10 ProAll error codes that...
  6. Different Error codes when connecting to a friend's pc via Remote Desktop Either the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to connect my wifi to friends Ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect my wifi to friends Ipad: How do I connect wifi to friend's Ipad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-wifi-to-friends-ipad/0f3681c0-0810-4a14-89d7-786d24de560f
  8. Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends: Has anyone had any issues adding friends or connecting for multiplayer games? We keep getting a message that due to how we have our Microsoft account setup these features are being block. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  9. Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me: So since January no one has been able to join my minecraft game and vice versa. I can join my friend on pc but he can't join me.I've tried deleting saved data n reinstalling the game tried going out an in reported it to moving and they haven't done anything to solve this...
  10. Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server: Hello, I've been having a hard time connecting to my friend's server on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I was able to join the world at one point, but now whenever I try, I just get stuck on "Locating server...". Other people are able to join the world. I tried joining a...