Windows 10: Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?

Discus and support Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; It is an account synced with his other account his used for his personal pc. However, the password and secuirty questions aren't working. He even... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by hexifytwentytwo, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?

It is an account synced with his other account his used for his personal pc. However, the password and secuirty questions aren't working. He even signed out and back in. The account has 2 PCs registered to it, one of which is his. He only has 2 computers so the chance of it being a different account is slim to none. We even tried every password he gave me, and it didn't work. We really want to get this going, so help please?

:)

hexifytwentytwo, Jan 22, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Help? Friend in friendlist XBOX nowhere to be found...

Hello @RingTailCoon,

Does this help? => Friends list not showing up on Xbox One

Paul Black, Jan 22, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help? :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?

1. Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help? - Similar Threads - Friend gave can't

2. My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...: This is what keeps repeating when I turn on the pc, it does it like 7-8 times then the pc turns off, any ideas on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-gave-me-his-gaming-pc-resetting/72781b2f-4543-45ea-ac2c-347e93a10f6c
  3. My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...: This is what keeps repeating when I turn on the pc, it does it like 7-8 times then the pc turns off, any ideas on how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-gave-me-his-gaming-pc-resetting/72781b2f-4543-45ea-ac2c-347e93a10f6c
  4. My friend gave me his gaming pc Resetting everything but turned it off, now when I turn it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help for a friend who can no longer access his documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help for a friend who can no longer access his documents: I have been trying for about a week or so to help a friend with his computer. It's a fairly old computer about 8 years old and it has been having issues recently. The files like the files in the Documents folder for instance were not able to viewed in Windows Explorer when...
  6. Help me, I can't sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me, I can't sign in: Can't sign in [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-i-cant-sign-in/50d518ac-2cdf-4591-b58e-d858198d93d3
  7. Helping a friend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Helping a friend: My friends laptop keeps turning of on its own some times is this a problem wth the laptop or the os? submitted by /u/Soybouy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy371n/helping_a_friend/
  8. Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password

Help!!!! Friend gave us computer that still has his password: He told us it would be easy to reset it and get rid of his accounts but here we are a couple months later and still not luck in resetting. It is a home built gaming computer. We have tried the BIOS menu and boot menu like he asked and have nothing. Any other options. The...
  9. Friend is giving me his motherboard

Friend is giving me his motherboard: From what I know and have read, Win 10 is tied to the motherboard. If I inherit his motherboard, changing a lot of other things, will I need to purchase a new Windows 10 license or can I just reactivate the one tied to his old motherboard? submitted by /u/MeekMillMorty...
  10. Helping a Friend work out his BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Helping a Friend work out his BSOD issues.: I've created and account on this forum in order to help a friend oversea's in the U.K. work out and issue he is having with his new PC. He is not the most computer savvy so I'm doing my best to help him but I can't figure out why he is having the issue he is having. Multiple...