Windows 10: Friend gave me pc, tried to activate windows 10 pro. I'm not in an organization as I'm...

Discus and support Friend gave me pc, tried to activate windows 10 pro. I'm not in an organization as I'm... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/t8er100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enbupl/friend_gave_me_pc_tried_to_activate_windows_10/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/t8er100, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Friend gave me pc, tried to activate windows 10 pro. I'm not in an organization as I'm...

/u/t8er100, Jan 11, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Samsung 950 Pro M.2

Mine supports M.2 NVMe, on a X99 board in my specs. Right next to the PCIe M.2 connection it even says 10 Gb /s. So i felt not worth it to get Samsung 950 Pro then, I have 850 Pro SSD i 'll survive.

Good luck with vacation, Nice !

jds63, Jan 11, 2020
  3. How can I know if my version is Windows 10 M?

In another forum someone is suggesting that a problem I am experiencing could be because I am running Windows 10 M. I don't think I am. Settings tells me it is Windows 10 Pro. Could it still be an M version?

rafikiphoto, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Friend gave me pc, tried to activate windows 10 pro. I'm not in an organization as I'm...

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Friend gave me pc, tried to activate windows 10 pro. I'm not in an organization as I'm...

1. Friend gave me pc, tried to activate windows 10 pro. I'm not in an organization as I'm... - Similar Threads - Friend gave tried

2. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  3. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.: I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone, but the button activation by phone is not on the activation part of the setting. I tried to do the "slui 4" but it's not showing up when I press OK. Anyone can help me with the activation by phone...
  4. I'm trying to activate my windows 10 by phone.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I'm trying to upgrade to windows 10

I'm trying to upgrade to windows 10: I'm trying to upgrade to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-upgrade-to-windows-10/f9a919dd-0f0f-48d8-b07c-1b8ce1930077
  6. Error AADSTS500200 i'm not an organization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error AADSTS500200 i'm not an organization: My daughter and I switched laptops and she goes to college. THis computer keeps asking me to log in all the TIME! Then tells me I'm not an organization! I can't even add a printer! I'm in college and this is affecting by ability to perform!!! Please help!...
  7. I'm depressed friends.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm depressed friends.: Hello, how can we add unattended programs to windows iso? I want to add chrome winrar office 2010 programs for automatic installation after unscheduled format. - - - Updated - - - I want it to install automatically after format that can help 163771
  8. I'm worried I just gave my friend a PC that wont last long.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm worried I just gave my friend a PC that wont last long.: There has been a PC that my brother has been using for 5 years. He just got a new PC recently. My PC wasnt working so my brother said I could use his until we fixed mine. I thought his old PC was pretty good it ran all my games fine. My brother kindly said that once I fixed...
  9. i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful

i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful: Split from this thread. hi i'm trying to activate my windows 10 but unsuccessful. i don't have my product key and as well a digital license. i have no idea how to activate. can you help me please. thanks have a great day !...
  10. I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . .: This is a small issue, but it bothers me. If I type something into a browser. The results are displayed. When I click, on one. The window only covers the right half of the screen, vertically. I then, click expand, and all is OK. But, how can I get it to open full screen,...