Windows 10: Friend is giving me his motherboard

Discus and support Friend is giving me his motherboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; From what I know and have read, Win 10 is tied to the motherboard. If I inherit his motherboard, changing a lot of other things, will I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MeekMillMorty, May 14, 2020.

1. Friend is giving me his motherboard

From what I know and have read, Win 10 is tied to the motherboard. If I inherit his motherboard, changing a lot of other things, will I need to purchase a new Windows 10 license or can I just reactivate the one tied to his old motherboard?

submitted by /u/MeekMillMorty
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MeekMillMorty, May 14, 2020

2. Giving laptop to a friend

Thanks everyone for your ideas and suggestions.
    Trust is a non issue as there is nothing on this laptop that is not public information anyway.
    I will add friend as a new user and make him admin.
    Sign myself out and log back in with his credentials.

Again, thanks.

snifferpro, May 14, 2020
  3. Pete1burn Win User
    Build for a friend

Can't link directly to a wish list. You need to email it to yourself and then post the link it gives you there. Then I'll look at it. *Smile Friend is giving me his motherboard :) It's obvious you're suggesting an i7 build though. hehe

Pete1burn, May 14, 2020
  4. Friend is giving me his motherboard

my friend gave me a asrock motherboard what should i do?

i wish there was more parts but that's it i was putting together a wish list on newegg so far ill have to save up 500 bucks for os and rest of parts.

skellattarr, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Friend is giving me his motherboard

1. Friend is giving me his motherboard - Similar Threads - Friend giving motherboard

2. Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yo, my dad wanted to give me his laptop but we have a problem: Apologies if this is the wrong topic. Anyways, The problem is that a company gave him laptop which means that there are gonna be some company restrictions and other stuff that alerts the company that youre messing around with the laptop. We were gonna try to reinstall windows...
  3. Family friend cannot log into his Lenovo Laptop due to mis-typing his email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family friend cannot log into his Lenovo Laptop due to mis-typing his email address.: Hi all,Hope you are safe and well!A family friend of mine unfortunately locked himself out of his personal laptop last week and cannot get past the login stages when you first boot up your computer or laptop.Prior to this, he was prompted to create a pin by...
  4. Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?: It is an account synced with his other account his used for his personal pc. However, the password and secuirty questions aren't working. He even signed out and back in. The account has 2 PCs registered to it, one of which is his. He only has 2 computers so the chance of it...
  5. My friend logged into his computer under his name but isnt his account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My friend logged into his computer under his name but isnt his account: I don't know really how to describe this. My friend has turned his computer off and on several times. He signs on and clicks to log in. It shows his name, but the background is back to the standard background, all his settings are reset to default, and his files and programs...
  6. My friend having problems with his PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friend having problems with his PC: As you can see in the video, the apps on his desktop keep changing size and his mouse starts vibrating and sometimes loses control entirely. Apperantly this also happens when he's in google chrome though I'm not sure if they're related. He's tried restarting his PC, changing...
  7. my friend has problem with his pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my friend has problem with his pc: Hello, my name is Ibrahim my friend has strange problem when he use his pc show many icon bug on screen like next image [ATTACH] after that bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I have search about bluescreen but I don't find anything for windows 10 Anyone has the solution....
  8. Giving my PC to a friend

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Giving my PC to a friend: I am giving my PC to a friend. I am administrator and only my account is on it. How do I delete my account here in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/giving-my-pc-to-a-friend/6af0d2bd-7c1f-41e9-9629-f10fca8b5a7b"
  9. Giving laptop to a friend

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Giving laptop to a friend: Giving my old laptop to a friend. I am currently the only person using this laptop and I am the admin with a Microsoft account. What is the easiest and best way for my friend to create his own Microsoft account and become the administrator of the laptop? Can I have...
  10. Helping a Friend work out his BSOD issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Helping a Friend work out his BSOD issues.: I've created and account on this forum in order to help a friend oversea's in the U.K. work out and issue he is having with his new PC. He is not the most computer savvy so I'm doing my best to help him but I can't figure out why he is having the issue he is having. Multiple...