Windows 10: Friend is having trouble with file installation?

Discus and support Friend is having trouble with file installation? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I left click on Minecraft Forge installer but it opens a internet explorer window, not a installer. (The Forge installer is also a internet explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sk8erGerman, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Friend is having trouble with file installation?

I left click on Minecraft Forge installer but it opens a internet explorer window, not a installer. (The Forge installer is also a internet explorer icon, I tried to reinstall the Forge installer but the problem continues)

If you have any questions to solve my problem please ask.

submitted by /u/Sk8erGerman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sk8erGerman, Mar 17, 2021

2. my friend is having trouble

my friend is having trouble with his laptop, apparently its wifi is both off and on at the same time we are not sure how to fix this please help.

CynicalKnight0, Mar 17, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Friend is having trouble with file installation?

Trouble with application installation and .dll files

Hi R-JanGervacio,

Le'ts try to isolate this issue so that we could find a way for you to download your game on your computer. Kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you're getting the same error message if you tried installing other game or app on your computer?
    • Is the game that you're trying to install came from the Windows Store?
    • Can you tell us any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, let's try to troubleshoot this issue by performing the following steps below:

Step 1: Run the Windows app troubleshooter to scan and repair the Windows apps on your computer. You may refer to this
    link to run the troubleshooter.

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset the Windows Store cache.

1. Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    2. Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Friend is having trouble with file installation?

1. Friend is having trouble with file installation? - Similar Threads - Friend having trouble

2. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble with a file: I can open the file I'm having trouble with normally, but when I upload it anywhere it says: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-a-file/b32d93cf-3fe9-47e4-9b91-704ca92bc85f
  3. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having trouble with a file: I can open the file I'm having trouble with normally, but when I upload it anywhere it says: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-a-file/b32d93cf-3fe9-47e4-9b91-704ca92bc85f
  4. Having trouble with a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Having trouble installing KB5014023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble installing KB5014023: I received several updates today namely KB5013887 NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 and NVIDIA - Display - Driver 30.0.15.1252 which installed fine and KB2267602 Security Intelligence Update for Win Defender Antivirus. I also got a Optional Cumulative Update KB5014023 which failed to...
  6. Having trouble installing KB5014023

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having trouble installing KB5014023: I received several updates today namely KB5013887 NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 and NVIDIA - Display - Driver 30.0.15.1252 which installed fine and KB2267602 Security Intelligence Update for Win Defender Antivirus. I also got a Optional Cumulative Update KB5014023 which failed to...
  7. Having trouble with file names

Having trouble with file names: Whenever I click on a photo and it says "Save Image As", the file name is named "download" or "images" instead of the original file name the photo had. And so I have tried to look for a solution to fix it and I couldn't find one. I don't know what to do and I really need help...
  8. Having trouble resizing a file .

Having trouble resizing a file .: file will not resize it is too large in display can't access info tried compatibility mode and changing the dpi nothing seems to work. Trouble shooter can't see the problem so it's been as useful as a soup sandwich. Anyone know of a workaround for this issue? I need to have...
  9. I am having trouble installing words with friends. Wheels just keep spinning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having trouble installing words with friends. Wheels just keep spinning: I am having trouble installing words with friends. THe "wheels" just keep spinning Also I can't get to the games app. I was briefly on it, played majong once and then couldn't get any other games to work...
  10. Having trouble deleting this file

in Windows 10 Support
    Having trouble deleting this file: [img] I want to delete this file but every time I click on it this pops up and I can't delete it. 47737