Windows 10: Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop.

Discus and support Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend got a different microsoft account on their laptop a while ago just to play minecraft bedrock edition on it lol. Now, their grandfather is mad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZaydenM, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop.

My friend got a different microsoft account on their laptop a while ago just to play minecraft bedrock edition on it lol. Now, their grandfather is mad that there's a "random" microsoft account on there, but they can't remove it for whatever reason. How do they go about removing it? Thanks!

submitted by /u/ZaydenM
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZaydenM, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop.

removing a microsoft account from a Windows 10 laptop

Hi,

To help resolve your concern, we suggest that you add a local account first on your PC, before removing the other account. Follow the steps below:

• To create a local account on your Windows 10 PC:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type netplwiz, and then click OK.
    • Click Add.
    • Click Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).
    • Click Local account, type a username, and a
      password (if you'd like one).
    • Click Next, and then click Finish.
    • Sign out of the Microsoft account you want to delete, sign in using the
      local account you created, and then remove the account you want to delete.

• To remove a Microsoft account from your Windows 10 PC:

• Click the Start button, and then click Settings.
    • Click Accounts, scroll down, and then click the Microsoft account you would like to delete.
    • Click Remove, and then click Yes.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop.

1. Friend needs help with removing a microsoft account from their laptop. - Similar Threads - Friend needs help

2. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.: Okay here's the situation. We purchased certified refurbished Dell laptops from Amazon for our kids to use for online school. We have 3 total. I started setting up the first one last night and used my microsoft account, not realizing I should have created a kids email account...
  3. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.: Okay here's the situation. We purchased certified refurbished Dell laptops from Amazon for our kids to use for online school. We have 3 total. I started setting up the first one last night and used my microsoft account, not realizing I should have created a kids email account...
  4. Need help removing my microsoft account files/info from kids laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help to remove a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help to remove a microsoft account: Recently, I tried to click on a link directing to Microsoft Teams meeting through my email, it requires me to log in to a microsoft account. But the problem is that it automatically set the account which I am required to log on into as in the picture below. Apparently it...
  6. Need help to remove a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to remove a microsoft account: Recently, I tried to click on a link directing to Microsoft Teams meeting through my email, it requires me to log in to a microsoft account. But the problem is that it automatically set the account which I am required to log on into as in the picture below. Apparently it...
  7. Need help to remove a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Remove Microsoft account from laptop

Remove Microsoft account from laptop: Hi all, We recently bought a new laptop Dell for school and linked it to my Microsoft Account without issue. Unfortunately, our child does not want to view documents that we save on another laptop HP which is also linked to my MS account, and wants the laptop for his...
  9. Need help removing school account from computer

Need help removing school account from computer: Every time I open my computer I'm asked to resolve an issue pertaining to one of my Microsoft accounts. The account in question is my old school email, and I'm struggling to figure out how to remove it from my computer. When I click the Manage button for it, I'm taken to my...
  10. Cant remove friends account from pc

Cant remove friends account from pc: My friend logged onto his Xbox account on my PC and it made him administrator and it wont let me remove his account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-remove-friends-account-from-pc/29767228-e9ec-465d-af63-6191be1c4c39