Windows 10: Friend Purchased Minecraft but it says she didn't in launcher java

Discus and support Friend Purchased Minecraft but it says she didn't in launcher java in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend purchased Minecraft through minecraft.net on Google Chrome. She could download the launcher but it said that she had to buy it when she was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gr4e34Cool, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Friend Purchased Minecraft but it says she didn't in launcher java

My friend purchased Minecraft through minecraft.net on Google Chrome. She could download the launcher but it said that she had to buy it when she was in the launcher. She could only play the demo. What would she do?

:)

Gr4e34Cool, Jul 31, 2021

2. Minecraft FTB (Legacy Launcher)/ATLauncher java problems (no java?)

I have the java runtime (10.0.2 x64) installed on my computer, and decided to try my hands at a minecraft modpack with the legacy ftb launcher; problem is, the launcher does not detect java running on my computer, even though the latest JRE IS installed. I tested this out with the ATLauncher, and it too says "no java, download it"

Went on the ftb discord channel, and one user said "most of all mods need java 8 to work, java 10 won't be posibile for a long while". So problem solved, I guess

BrokenDaily, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Friend Purchased Minecraft but it says she didn't in launcher java

Minecraft Launcher and Windows 10

I recently bought the Windows 10 version on Minecraft, not the Java edition, and when I try to launch the game from the launcher, it says I have not purchased the game. I simply want to update my game to 1.15, since it downloaded into 1.13. There seems
    to be no way to make the launcher work, or to update my game. How can I get around these problems? Should I buy the Java edition, and refund my Windows 10 version?

JakePlayer, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Friend Purchased Minecraft but it says she didn't in launcher java

1. Friend Purchased Minecraft but it says she didn't in launcher java - Similar Threads - Friend Purchased Minecraft

2. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  3. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: Today i bought minecraft from minecraft.net for my PC but its saying i didnt and need to buy it again. I was fully charged and downloaded launcher but it shows to buy it i tried diffrent accounts but i didnt work, tried reinstaling launcher and it did nothing at this point i...
  4. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  5. I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't

I bought Minecraft Java Edition and it says I didn't: I bought minecraft on my pc for my PC and it is saying that I still need to buy it even though I was already fully charged for it and the launcher was downloaded. When I open the game it only gives me the demo option and the ability to purchase it again. What happened? I am...
  6. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Java not working: I have gamepass ultimate until November 2022, I can install the Minecraft launcher but when I go on it, it won't let me play either version it will tell me to buy or get gamepass for it, if I click buy gamepass it takes me to the website and nothing happens, I try and go into...
  8. Minecraft Launcher Java not working

9. Purchasing Minecraft Java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing Minecraft Java: When i attempt to purchase Minecraft it denies me and asks me to verify my purchase. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-minecraft-java/a98dd690-bdfb-4d2d-b36b-d46d2224c747
  10. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...