Windows 10: Friends and minecraft

Discus and support Friends and minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi how [Mod Removed - Profanity] do you make a friend? I’m under the impression that you need to be friends in your microsoft account to crossplay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IEatPaint, Jan 20, 2021.

1. IEatPaint Win User

Friends and minecraft

Hi how [Mod Removed - Profanity] do you make a friend? I’m under the impression that you need to be friends in your microsoft account to crossplay minecraft but this freaking site is impossible to navigate. If anoyone else has better info on crossplaying that’d be greatly appreciated, thanks

[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]

:)

IEatPaint, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Minecraft friends

How do i change my account to make friends in minecraft and join severs and realms?

WolfeArmstrong, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Friends and minecraft

joining friends on minecraft when you don't have a phone or email

my boys have fire tablets and I just bought minecraft for them. I need step-by-step instructions for how they can play with their friends. They don't have email addresses or phones.

joannrmagley, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Friends and minecraft

1. Friends and minecraft - Similar Threads - Friends minecraft

2. Purchased the Minecraft subscription for my friend but it shows that the code was already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased the Minecraft subscription for my friend but it shows that the code was already...: Hello, I purchased the Minecraft game via Microsoft Store for my friend but once he got it it says that the code was already redeemed.It is not clear to me if I redeemed the code myself by mistake and if I did - how can I cancel it so that I can re-order the Minecraft as a...
  3. Purchased the Minecraft subscription for my friend but it shows that the code was already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased the Minecraft subscription for my friend but it shows that the code was already...: Hello, I purchased the Minecraft game via Microsoft Store for my friend but once he got it it says that the code was already redeemed.It is not clear to me if I redeemed the code myself by mistake and if I did - how can I cancel it so that I can re-order the Minecraft as a...
  4. Purchased the Minecraft subscription for my friend but it shows that the code was already...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of a so called X-Box gamer. The first time my friend sent me an invite an envolope...
  6. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of a so called X-Box gamer. The first time my friend sent me an invite an envolope...
  7. My friend cannot get Minecraft: Java Edition for free after buying bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cannot get Minecraft: Java Edition for free after buying bedrock: My friend bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition long ago when both Java Edition and Bedrock Edition were separate, and now they want to play Java, but it says that they have to pay, even though they have one of the games, when they had Xbox Game Pass, the game was unlocked for...
  8. My friend cannot get Minecraft: Java Edition for free after buying bedrock

My friend cannot get Minecraft: Java Edition for free after buying bedrock: My friend bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition long ago when both Java Edition and Bedrock Edition were separate, and now they want to play Java, but it says that they have to pay, even though they have one of the games, when they had Xbox Game Pass, the game was unlocked for...
  9. How do I find and accept a friend request from PC on Minecraft from a Bedrock player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find and accept a friend request from PC on Minecraft from a Bedrock player?: My friend plays Minecraft on Xbox. He said that he sent me a friend request. I'm a PC user. How do I find his friend request? I have Java and Minecraft for Windows, and it isn't showing up anywhere....
  10. How do I find and accept a friend request from PC on Minecraft from a Bedrock player?

How do I find and accept a friend request from PC on Minecraft from a Bedrock player?: My friend plays Minecraft on Xbox. He said that he sent me a friend request. I'm a PC user. How do I find his friend request? I have Java and Minecraft for Windows, and it isn't showing up anywhere....