Windows 10: Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times

Discus and support Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have a friends computer that has been having some problems with the battery recently with it not charging. When I tried to turn it on the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by youngtomlin, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times

Hello

I have a friends computer that has been having some problems with the battery recently with it not charging. When I tried to turn it on the most recent it has not been able to boot and I had to restart it until it eventually came on. I tried to boot into a USB which didn't work and neither did trying to boot into recovery options, it would just get stuck at the loading screen.

I have attached the crash logs but the computer is not mine so the specs listed below are not mine. If you need any specifications then please let me know.

Thanks for all your help. *SmileLAPTOP-2KAOOL4C-(2019-09-10_23-29-09).zip

:)

youngtomlin, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Miggle Win User

Friends computer crashing

Hello, my friends computer keeps crashing when ever he tries to play SC2 ( or anything that involves extensive videocard use) , I think he has a GT280X. I'm not sure if its a heat issue, or damage to the card, or what. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?

Miggle, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times

Windows 10 Xbox app keeps crashing when friends list loads up.

My Xbox app is not working as it should. It keeps crashing every single time I open it. It does not crash as soon as it loads, it works for a bit then it just freezes up and crashes. There is nothing wrong with my PC and my PC is powerful. I feel like
    the main root of the problem is when the friends list loads up but even when I change my friends list to friends only or anything It still crashes. I have tried everything from deleting the app in Windows Powershell and reinstalling it, Resetting the app through
    the settings app, Using the Xbox App (Beta), I ran the troubleshooter, Even trying to switch the accounts doesn't work. I really do not feel like resetting my PC's data just because of a small bug. Hopefully there is an actual solution soon.

Danielgamer98, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times

1. Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times - Similar Threads - Friends Computer Has

2. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days: I haven't noticed any patterns, with the crashes but the last two times I didn't even get a blue screen, it just went black and then rebooted. Before the last crash my discord kept restarting and the download for a game on steam kept stopping, though I'm not sure if those are...
  3. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days: I haven't noticed any patterns, with the crashes but the last two times I didn't even get a blue screen, it just went black and then rebooted. Before the last crash my discord kept restarting and the download for a game on steam kept stopping, though I'm not sure if those are...
  4. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer crashes multiple times a day

My computer crashes multiple times a day: My computer crashes multiple times a day normally BSOD saying memory management, unexpected store exception and kmode exception not handled. I've tried multiple troubleshoot but none have worked so far, nothing really appears to be triggering the BSOD it can happen right...
  6. computer crashes multiple times

computer crashes multiple times: Started yesterday i was playing a video game and slightly overclocked my graphics card and my computer crashed, i reverted back to safe graphic setting and everything was fine then was watching you tube and it crashed again. Now today i have been playing much less intensive...
  7. Daily Crashes multiple times.

Daily Crashes multiple times.: Hello All, I am hoping to get some assistance. I built a new pc last month, and I am at a loss. I have all updates, no bad drivers that I can tell, have ran memory tests with no issues but seem to still have multiple crashes daily. Often in will be irql_not_less_or_equal...
  8. Crash when loading multiple browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crash when loading multiple browsers: Not sure if this is the place for this I don't really understand redit categorization. So here is the issue, I built a PC about six months ago and everything was fine with it fast forward couple months and I built another PC for my GF with identical specs with the difference...
  9. System crashed multiple times

System crashed multiple times: Respected Community, I am using Win10 on my Lenovo laptop. I have never faced any issues with BSOD before. I do not have unwanted apps running, i have disabled many startup apps and the system in general runs gracefully. However, the system is crashing frequently and...
  10. Words with Friends will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Words with Friends will not load: Starting recently, "Words with Friends ( Facebook app)". . . will not load when using Facebook on Internet Explorer or Edge. It works fine when Chrome is the browser. Note" WWF2 does seem to load but the original WWF is the game my wife prefers. What is the difference...