Windows 10: Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it?

Discus and support Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My friend has been getting random blue screen of deaths or complete computer freezes where he has to fully power off the system because it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GttiqwT, Sep 2, 2021.

1. GttiqwT Win User

Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it?

My friend has been getting random blue screen of deaths or complete computer freezes where he has to fully power off the system because it is unresponsive.He sent me some of the error codes. I tried to fix it and removed his audio drivers and installed only one updated one and it fixed it for a bit, but once his nvidia drivers had an update and windows had an update its continuing to crash again. This happens when he is playing video games such as cod warzone and cod cold war zombies.#1 Stop code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA What failed: dxgkrnl.sys #2 Stop code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED W

:)

GttiqwT, Sep 2, 2021

2. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/17UJv

BarbaricSoul, Sep 2, 2021
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it? 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Sep 2, 2021
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Sep 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Friends computer is getting BSOD, how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Friends computer getting

2. How do I fix BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix BSOD: I have a BSOD which gives me the Stop Code:SYSTEM_THREAD_NOT_HANDLED and what failed was FLTMGR.SYS at this point Im trying to factory reset the computer but I don't have enough disk space. If I try to access it through safe mode it doesn't let me and puts me back at the...
  3. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?: I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure every time I try to open Steam. Everything else on my PC runs fine except Steam....I'm baffled....how do I fix it?...
  4. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?: I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure every time I try to open Steam. Everything else on my PC runs fine except Steam....I'm baffled....how do I fix it?...
  5. I keep getting BSOD driver_power_state_failure....how do I fix it?

6. BSOD issue with a friend's computer.

BSOD issue with a friend's computer.: Hello, I'm not sure if anyone would be able to take a look at some DMP files I've compiled of a friend's crash reports from getting the dreaded BSOD. This is primarily occurring when they're gaming and I'm kind of at a loss as to what could be the issue right now. I'm unable...
  7. BSOD issue with a friend's computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue with a friend's computer.: Hello, I'm not sure if anyone would be able to take a look at some DMP files I've compiled of a friend's crash reports from getting the dreaded BSOD. This is primarily occurring when they're gaming and I'm kind of at a loss as to what could be the issue right now. I'm unable...
  8. BSOD issue with a friend's computer.

9. How do I get to friend request's on a tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get to friend request's on a tablet?: When I use a tablet to play minecraft i want to see i f people wanted to friend me but i dont know how to get to that when i use a tablet. . . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-friend-requests-on-a-tablet/205cf600-c916-4764-ac8f-571aaf66f7cd
  10. How do I fix BSOD?

How do I fix BSOD?: At first my pc start was getting a lot of BSOD because Riot's anti-cheat, Vanguard, so I deleted the game and the anti-cheat and I stop getting BSOD for a while. Now I start getting BSOD a lot suddenly for some reason, it only happens when I'm playing games or right after I...