Windows 10: FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE

Discus and support FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I AM UNABLE TO SEE MY FRIEND ONLINE IN MINECRAFT AND NEITHER ON THE XBOX COMPANION APP.I HAVE TRIED REINSTALLING,RE-ADDING ACCOUNT BUT NOTHING... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Basant4008, Jun 23, 2020.

1. FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE

I AM UNABLE TO SEE MY FRIEND ONLINE IN MINECRAFT AND NEITHER ON THE XBOX COMPANION APP.I HAVE TRIED REINSTALLING,RE-ADDING ACCOUNT BUT NOTHING WORKS.NEED HELP PLS HELP.

:)

Basant4008, Jun 23, 2020

2. micsoft solitare friends not showing

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try them to no avail. I should expand on the issue. This friends list in Microsoft solitaire collections apps not showing up is happening on two lap tops and a desktop machine. The link was interesting. I tried resetting
    the app on one of the laptops and also reinstalled it. Same results. Strange.

Thanks for the suggestions. Shall keep the link for future reference.

RobertShearer1, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Neilg Win User

FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE

how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE

1. FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE - Similar Threads - FRIENDS SHOWING ONLINE

2. Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?: I am trying to play the game Grounded and when I try to invite friends while playing the game bought on steam it shows them as offline and won't let me invite them. They are not appearing offline on Xbox game bar and are in the game and for them it shows I am online but for...
  3. Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?: I am trying to play the game Grounded and when I try to invite friends while playing the game bought on steam it shows them as offline and won't let me invite them. They are not appearing offline on Xbox game bar and are in the game and for them it shows I am online but for...
  4. Friends Online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Friends Online: I've been trying to be allowed to be in online multiplayer and add friends, but even after I used this page :https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&activetab=main:privilegetab, it still didn't work. I don't know what to do because the website keeps directing back and...
  5. Solitaire Leaderboard no showing Friends

Solitaire Leaderboard no showing Friends: For the past few days, the Microsoft Solitaire Leaderboard has not shown any of my friends. It used to, but now, I'm the only one shown. I can go into the settings and see that they are online and playing plus, they tell me that they are playing every day, but I can't see...
  6. Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa): My friend and I are friends on Xbox and both have the PC app that we use to game. However he never appears online to me and I never appear online to him. We have unfriended/refriended and uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times but still no luck. It's a PITA as we have to use...
  7. No friends online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No friends online: Its been weeks of being able to play xbox one with friends online, but not being able to see friends or join them or invite them from PC, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-friends-online/9cf63faf-05fa-4b97-997f-54fd20bdf526
  8. Online Friends connection

Online Friends connection: My friend and I frequently play Minecraft together. We are currently having an issue that we have not been able to solve hence why I am on the help page. He has been working on a cool world and wanted to show me. I try to join and either I immediately get an 'Unable to...
  9. Xbox (Beta) friend appears offline but he is online

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (Beta) friend appears offline but he is online: Hello. My friend and I have a problem in which he can see me online but I only see him offline in the Xbox (beta) app. We have no other friends in the list, we can even have audio chat or text chat normally but since I see him offline we can't play together. We are both...
  10. micsoft solitare friends not showing

micsoft solitare friends not showing: My friends are not showing up with Microsoft solitaire events. Stopped working on 4/29/2019 for me. Is anyone else suffering with this issue. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micsoft-solitare-friends-not-showing/2e7a7ad8-8090-422f-b5c8-e098879385cd