Windows 10: Friends Online

Discus and support Friends Online in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been trying to be allowed to be in online multiplayer and add friends, but even after I used this page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tepachi, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Tepachi Win User

Friends Online

I've been trying to be allowed to be in online multiplayer and add friends, but even after I used this page :https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&activetab=mainFriends Online :privilegetab, it still didn't work. I don't know what to do because the website keeps directing back and forth to the same website over and over again.

:)

Tepachi, Jul 16, 2021

2. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/17UJv

BarbaricSoul, Jul 16, 2021
  3. SIcam Win User
    XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Friends Online

micsoft solitare friends not showing

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try them to no avail. I should expand on the issue. This friends list in Microsoft solitaire collections apps not showing up is happening on two lap tops and a desktop machine. The link was interesting. I tried resetting
    the app on one of the laptops and also reinstalled it. Same results. Strange.

Thanks for the suggestions. Shall keep the link for future reference.

RobertShearer1, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Friends Online

1. Friends Online - Similar Threads - Friends Online

2. Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?: I am trying to play the game Grounded and when I try to invite friends while playing the game bought on steam it shows them as offline and won't let me invite them. They are not appearing offline on Xbox game bar and are in the game and for them it shows I am online but for...
  3. Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do my friends show as offline when they are online and they are not appearing offline?: I am trying to play the game Grounded and when I try to invite friends while playing the game bought on steam it shows them as offline and won't let me invite them. They are not appearing offline on Xbox game bar and are in the game and for them it shows I am online but for...
  4. how to allow friends from online family safety settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to allow friends from online family safety settings?: how to allow friends in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-allow-friends-from-online-family-safety/2f1d732c-c215-4069-9361-a336b975ccb3
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can you play online with friends?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - Can you play online with friends?: Can you play online with Friends Minecraft Windows 10 version on PC or do you need to purchase anything additional to be able to play? I purchased the game for my son but seems to be asking for download and purchase different version of Minecraft when trying to Add Friends to...
  6. How can I let my son play with friends online Age of Empires II Definitive Edition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I let my son play with friends online Age of Empires II Definitive Edition: Dear support, yesterday I tried to let my son play online AoE2-DE, logging into xbox live, but I was not able to adjust the settings accordingly. The instructions on how to do that are a bit outdated or at least not reporting the items I may found on the web or smartphone...
  7. I can't play online multiplayer with my friend on overcooked 2 and human fall flat on Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play online multiplayer with my friend on overcooked 2 and human fall flat on Xbox...: These are actually 2 different issues, but I put them into one thread. Issue 1: Me and my friend got Xbox game pass to play overcooked 2 together and we cannot join each other. I looked up the issue and other people had this issue too, but the responses to those said that it...
  8. Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox App - Friend Not Appearing Online (and Vice Versa): My friend and I are friends on Xbox and both have the PC app that we use to game. However he never appears online to me and I never appear online to him. We have unfriended/refriended and uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times but still no luck. It's a PITA as we have to use...
  9. FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FRIENDS NOT SHOWING ONLINE: I AM UNABLE TO SEE MY FRIEND ONLINE IN MINECRAFT AND NEITHER ON THE XBOX COMPANION APP.I HAVE TRIED REINSTALLING,RE-ADDING ACCOUNT BUT NOTHING WORKS.NEED HELP PLS HELP....
  10. No friends online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No friends online: Its been weeks of being able to play xbox one with friends online, but not being able to see friends or join them or invite them from PC, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-friends-online/9cf63faf-05fa-4b97-997f-54fd20bdf526