Windows 10: Friend's PC has an issue with videos loading. I'm genuinely stuck

Discus and support Friend's PC has an issue with videos loading. I'm genuinely stuck in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, my friend's PC has issues loading videos on all browsers. He'll try to load YouTube videos and Twitch on Chrome, Edge Chromium and Firefox and none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FracX98, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Friend's PC has an issue with videos loading. I'm genuinely stuck

So, my friend's PC has issues loading videos on all browsers. He'll try to load YouTube videos and Twitch on Chrome, Edge Chromium and Firefox and none of them work. The Twitch desktop app also doesn't work. Sometimes it will randomly work, often after restarting his PC. I've gone through a few steps with him such as graphics drivers, making sure flash is installed and probably a few other things that I can't remember. He also tried resetting his PC, all to no avail. I'm just wondering if anyone may know anything about this or may have come across this or a similar thing. I'm honestly stuck on what to do next with it.

submitted by /u/FracX98
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FracX98, Sep 16, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Friend's PC has an issue with videos loading. I'm genuinely stuck

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Friend's PC has an issue with videos loading. I'm genuinely stuck

1. Friend's PC has an issue with videos loading. I'm genuinely stuck - Similar Threads - Friend's has issue

2. Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process: Hey, There!I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.Since then,...
  3. Video loading issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video loading issue: On Windows 11. Up until recently whenever a new video is initially loaded on an application on my pc it takes about 10 - 20 seconds for it to actually start playing. Once it initially loads however there will be no problems with the video until I pause it and leave it for a...
  4. Video loading issue

Video loading issue: On Windows 11. Up until recently whenever a new video is initially loaded on an application on my pc it takes about 10 - 20 seconds for it to actually start playing. Once it initially loads however there will be no problems with the video until I pause it and leave it for a...
  5. Issue : Winget is Stuck at loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue : Winget is Stuck at loading: As shows in image my winget is stuck at loading with any command or request i put through..... it is very weird and i could not find any solution online for this...
  6. Issue : Winget is Stuck at loading

Issue : Winget is Stuck at loading: As shows in image my winget is stuck at loading with any command or request i put through..... it is very weird and i could not find any solution online for this...
  7. Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends: Has anyone had any issues adding friends or connecting for multiplayer games? We keep getting a message that due to how we have our Microsoft account setup these features are being block. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. I'm depressed friends.

I'm depressed friends.: Hello, how can we add unattended programs to windows iso? I want to add chrome winrar office 2010 programs for automatic installation after unscheduled format. - - - Updated - - - I want it to install automatically after format that can help 163771
  9. Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Friends Computer Has Crashed on Load Multiple Times: Hello I have a friends computer that has been having some problems with the battery recently with it not charging. When I tried to turn it on the most recent it has not been able to boot and I had to restart it until it eventually came on. I tried to boot into a USB which...
  10. Words with Friends will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Words with Friends will not load: Starting recently, "Words with Friends ( Facebook app)". . . will not load when using Facebook on Internet Explorer or Edge. It works fine when Chrome is the browser. Note" WWF2 does seem to load but the original WWF is the game my wife prefers. What is the difference...