Windows 10: Friends PC is being weird

Discus and support Friends PC is being weird in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When my friend right clicks his taskbar he cannot click any of the options he also cant open the windows start menu or search in the search bar and his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jaysonkhouas, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Friends PC is being weird

When my friend right clicks his taskbar he cannot click any of the options he also cant open the windows start menu or search in the search bar and his settings wont open no matter what he tries the taskbar is always on his screen when playing games aswell this all started after he came back from a week holiday and it just started doing this. My thought is maybe a update happened and it just kinda screwed up stuff but he cant roll it back as settings just wont open any ideas on how to fix this?

:)

jaysonkhouas, Sep 5, 2020

2. Building a computer for a friend

Any reason for listing the 3820? Socket 2011 is total overkill for what your looking for. Socket AM3+ would be more appropriate.

My build suggestion, just pick a case your friend likes the looks of. System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Sep 5, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 5, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Friends PC is being weird

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Friends PC is being weird

1. Friends PC is being weird - Similar Threads - Friends being weird

2. Keyboard is being weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard is being weird: Okay so i am having a issue where whatever i type on my keyboard it does a command instead. Par example is when i type s on chrome it wants me to save or s on discord and it goes into the sticker tab. Does anyone know what to do because this happens often but i cant fix this...
  3. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar being weird: So I have two monitors, and just recently my main monitor has been acting up. I have my taskbar set to auto hide, but now when I have anything fullscreen on my main monitor I cannot get my taskbar to auto unhide when I take my mouse down unless I hit the windows key. On my...
  4. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar being weird: So I have two monitors, and just recently my main monitor has been acting up. I have my taskbar set to auto hide, but now when I have anything fullscreen on my main monitor I cannot get my taskbar to auto unhide when I take my mouse down unless I hit the windows key. On my...
  5. Taskbar being weird

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Headphones being weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones being weird: Whenever I connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer they randomly disconnect after about 10 minutes of using them, and whenever I disconnect them and try to connect them again, it says that it's unable to connect the device when it's turned on and in range. I've tried...
  7. Windows being weird

Windows being weird: So up until a week or so ago my windows was being pretty normal. then out of the blue my internet semi-breaks. semi-breaks because sites like YouTube continue to work normally (even looking up videos), but anything else will just stop. then since about 2 days my PC has...
  8. Keys being weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys being weird: Hello My caps lock button is acting strangely. Every time I tap it, it turns on caps lock but also types q. For example, if I quickly tap the caps button only, it shows 'qQqQqQqQq'. I live in Australia and am using a new MSI GK30 keyboard. Any help is appreciated....
  9. My friends razer keyboard is acting weird

My friends razer keyboard is acting weird: It’s a razer huntsman keyboard. When he turns on caps lock, it does the opposite. When’s caps lock is off, it’s all uppercase. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/CreeperBoyK [link] [comments]...
  10. Friend’s PC

Friend’s PC: So a friend gifted me his PC because he got a new one, but he didn’t touch anything on it. I have his password so I can log in as his user, which is the only one on the computer, but when I try and reset the whole PC it just goes “something went wrong no changes made.” I’ve...