Windows 10: Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?

Discus and support Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey, guys, I reset my PC a few hours ago so that everything is zero. Now with the same WLAN stick, which hasn't caused any problems before, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MAKEOUTHILLXXX, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?

Hey, guys,

I reset my PC a few hours ago so that everything is zero. Now with the same WLAN stick, which hasn't caused any problems before, I suddenly have no internet anymore. I installed and uninstalled all drivers and upgraded them, checked fritz.box for errors, tried different ports, reinstalled different versions and Windows NOW, rebooted the router and what not.

In spite of all this, Windows or the stick doesn't want to recognize a Wlan network on my computer, I have tried all possible solutions and I can't get any further, I'm desperate since 5 hours. I have the FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick N and what amazes me is that with the same drivers as before the reset everything worked, only now I don't want to work.

I ask for help, thank you Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized? :)

EDIT: Yes I have tried to install with the CD and/or the stick.

:)

MAKEOUTHILLXXX, Aug 10, 2020
  2. ElderN Win User

Win7 FRITZ!WLAN update... WTF?

The sysdev link is useless.

I was able to open the PDF linked to.

When I performed a Google search like this:

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized? 394f2e36-4fa2-4ea4-824d-82801e78d466?upload=true.jpg

...turned up these instructions:

Knowledge Base

Did none of your Google searches return usable results?

Copy and paste from that link:

1 Using the latest driver to uninstall

1. Download the latest driver for your FRITZ!WLAN Stick from our FTP server
      ftp://ftp.avm.de/archive/cardware/
    2. Run the downloaded file "avm_fritz!wlan_usb_stick....exe" (double-click the file in the Windows Explorer, for example).
    3. Click "Yes" and "Next" until the window "Welcome to the Windows setup for the AVM FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick" appears.
    4. Click "Continue" and select "Removal" in the next window. If you cannot select "Removal", then the driver has not been installed yet. In this case, click "Cancel".

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized? 73.png

Fig.: Using the latest driver to uninstall the FRITZ!WLAN Stick
    5. Confirm with "Next".

2 Using the Windows Device Manager to uninstall

1. Press the keyboard shortcut Windows key
      Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized? 272.png
      + Pause key.
      • The window with basic information about your computer opens.
    2. Click "Device Manager".
    3. Open the device class "Network adapters".
    4. Right-click "AVM FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick" and select "Uninstall".

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized? 219.png

Fig.: Using the Device Manager to uninstall the FRITZ!WLAN Stick
    5. Follow the instructions.

ElderN, Aug 10, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Try method 2 under Windows 7 8 10 here:
    Free to Remove Readonly Attribute in Windows

Method 2: Clear readonly status with Diskpart

In Windows 10, 8, 7 OS, you are also able to run Diskpart in Command Prompt to clear read-only attribute on any partition on your computer. You can follow the tutorial below:

Step 1. Open Command Line and type Diskpart
    Step 2. Type list disk
    Step 3. Type select disk (disk number)
    Step 4. Type attributes disk clear readonly

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized? [​IMG]

Then try Clean

NavyLCDR, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

Or just use Diskpart in a Command Prompt (Admin). First list the disks to find the number to use for the usb, then select and clean it. After that it will all be unallocated.

Thema:

Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized?

1. Fritz Wlan Usb Stick is not recognized? - Similar Threads - Fritz Wlan Usb

2. wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wlan Konflikt Realtek usb 2.0 wlan adapter mit Fritz!wlan Stick AC430: Hallo community Nach jedem update im win 10 insiderprogramm ist zunächst kein Internetzugang über wlan möglich. es sieht so aus, als ob der wlanstick ständig aus- und eingeschaltet wird. Ich habe das so gelöst, dass ich nach jedem update mit dem Gerätemanager erst den...
  3. Win 10 doesnt recognize USB Wifi stick

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 doesnt recognize USB Wifi stick: Hey guys, I have a Realtek 8811U Wifi stick. Whenever I boot windows with the stick plugged in, it takes ages to boot. If I unplug it, it's quicker. Moreover the stick is not recognized by win 10 automatically. I have to unplug and plug in again to make it work. Do you...
  4. Fritz!Wlan Stick ac 430 mu mimo is recognized but not used?

Fritz!Wlan Stick ac 430 mu mimo is recognized but not used?: [ATTACH] Hello i have a small problem and as i said in the title my wlan stick is recognized but not used (i try to insert a picture). Does anyone know what I can do? driver reinstallation and I have already done that. Many thanks in advance Johann Fritz!Wlan...
  5. laptop does not recognize usb-stick uefi?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop does not recognize usb-stick uefi?: "System doesn't find any usb device" This sentence is there. And I can't open the windows boot manager. Turning off Uefi does not work either. Please I need help. It is an Acer Aspire 3 from 2018/19. I tried to install windows but it does not work. Even with a uefi stick....
  6. USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized

USB stick previously used as a boot stick for Killdisk not recognized: I created a USB bootable USB stick for use with Killdisk to erase my failed netbook. I now what to be able to use this USB stick for other things. My Windows 10 PC does not recognize it as being plugged in within file explorer. Attached is a picture of the screen from disk...
  7. usb stick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    usb stick: When using the media creation tool and when you get to the part where you can choose 'create USB stick' or 'ISO file> (Rufus not shown)', is it the same either way or is one better than the other? I used the ISO file and then Rufus to create the bootable stick to install Win...
  8. USB Stick is not recognized

USB Stick is not recognized: I have a 16GB USB stick. It had the ISO file of Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Today I "Wiped" it using MiniTool Parttion Wizard. Subsequently it was "Formatted" using the same tool. Now I have Windows 10 Creators Update in my Laptop. However, Window Explorer does not...
  9. 32bit programs on the fritz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32bit programs on the fritz: have a question about wow64. I dont see this running in services or processes under task manager. I know its responsible for running 32bit software correctly on a 64bit system, mine being the latter. I have been trying to get a program called bluestacks to work properly. I...
  10. WLan disappears after a few minutes. Hama Usb Stick / FritzBox 6360

WLan disappears after a few minutes. Hama Usb Stick / FritzBox 6360: Greetings, yesterday I updated my Windows 7 Home Premium to windows 10 and actually I really like it. But I got a huge problem that needs to be solved. My computer information Acer Aspire M5810 Desktop-PC: Amazon.de: Computer Zubehör I always used the Hama Usb stick...