Windows 10: From 7 Pro to win 10 but do NOT want MS acc, just Local User Acc, HOW?

Discus and support From 7 Pro to win 10 but do NOT want MS acc, just Local User Acc, HOW? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Been doing some digging and found this Confirmed: Windows 10 Setup Now Prevents Local Account Creation and this Microsoft account required at initial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alloneword, Feb 13, 2020.

1. From 7 Pro to win 10 but do NOT want MS acc, just Local User Acc, HOW?

Been doing some digging and found this
    Confirmed: Windows 10 Setup Now Prevents Local Account Creation
    and this
    Microsoft account required at initial setup - no way to bypass
    but they refer to "Home" and saying in Pro there is a "Domain" option but i can't see that and i downloaded the ISO about 4 days ago using their media creation tool, is there a workaround apart from the phone number that will help me bypass the MS account creation please?

All1

:)

Alloneword, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Dmack6423 Win User

Outlook Acc in windows 10 mail app

Hi, How do I get my Outlook Acc back into the windows`10 mail app?

Windows 10 updated and all my e-ail acc's came up with out of date settings messages so I went to the app and updated my acc's however the Outlook acc would not update and I kept getting the alert. I checked in the community and read a post that said to
    remove the acc from the app and then reload the acc. So I removed the acc and then the app is no longer able to find the outlook acc to reload it. So I looked at the community again and read this post

Cannot add outlook.com account in mail app, flashes error code 0x80040b0b

and followed the instructions there. Now I am on the local user account and windows 10 will not allow me to switch to the or reconnect to the outlook account and the mail app still can not find the outlook e-mail acc.

When I try to reconnect to the Microsoft user account it does nothing, Under User / Settings, when I click on sign in with a Microsoft Account instead, it does nothing.

When I go into the mail app and click on accounts and add new account, it just gives me a blank page with no accounts listed.

Further, in later reading of the details about the Mail App on Microsoft official store page, when I though I may need to reload it, it states that you can not delete the Outlook Account that you used to sign into the computer and Microsoft with.... well
    Beg to Differ, you can.

So,

need help firstly reconnect to my original Microsoft based user and then reconnect to my outlook e-mail acc in the mail app,

thanks

Dmack6423, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Verify identity MS acc

I've had this before. I go into the users GUI and see under my acc it wants me to verify. I click it and it goes away and back to normal. Its rare, it happened once months ago and and now again this evening. I prob wont be bothered by it for another few weeks or months. But why does it happen? Is it intended MS check

Scottyboy99, Feb 13, 2020
  4. From 7 Pro to win 10 but do NOT want MS acc, just Local User Acc, HOW?

How to do an acc??

I accidentally the whole ACC.

On a more serious tangent:
    Assuming ACC is Advanced Clock Calibration, only AMD chipset mobos are capable of having this feature and even so not all of them have it. Of the ones that do have the ACC feature different things may be required to use it (and it isn't always called ACC). If you do have it, you can simply enable it in the BIOS. If your computer fails to boot, reset the CMOS jumper. Fin.

If it's an Air Conditioning Condenser you'll need to consult your local state and federal guidelines for disposing of refrigerants.

streetfighter 2, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

From 7 Pro to win 10 but do NOT want MS acc, just Local User Acc, HOW?

1. From 7 Pro to win 10 but do NOT want MS acc, just Local User Acc, HOW? - Similar Threads - Pro acc Local

2. How to exit Local account and be in a normal Microsoft acc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to exit Local account and be in a normal Microsoft acc?: Every time I try to sign back into my Microsoft from a local one or try to login to my Xbox account I will have something pop up then disappear or it will give me an error code and tell me to try again later on....
  3. How to exit Local account and be in a normal Microsoft acc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to exit Local account and be in a normal Microsoft acc?: Every time I try to sign back into my Microsoft from a local one or try to login to my Xbox account I will have something pop up then disappear or it will give me an error code and tell me to try again later on....
  4. How to exit Local account and be in a normal Microsoft acc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New local account without applications from main acc admin acc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New local account without applications from main acc admin acc: Hi i would like to ask if i can somehow create another account on my computer without applications and accessibility to my main admin account. I try it many times but every time i try it there are allways aplications from my main admin acc. So i would like to know if it is...
  6. New local account without applications from main acc admin acc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New local account without applications from main acc admin acc: Hi i would like to ask if i can somehow create another account on my computer without applications and accessibility to my main admin account. I try it many times but every time i try it there are allways aplications from my main admin acc. So i would like to know if it is...
  7. Acces

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acces: Numai Copii stiam caci Procesoarele Intel se produc in conditii mai curate ca Orisiunde dar ca si Voi nu aveam acces la multe Informatii doar cum am vazut treptat sa ne rugam sa nu le mai permita accesul in Multe Zone din Bucuresti si peste tot prin Tara pentru ca deci...
  8. please help , win 10 user acc admin problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    please help , win 10 user acc admin problems: hi there , i did something dumb about a month ago and since then i could't access anything with admin requirements , i cant run cmd as admin , but when i ran it in safe mode and enabled the hidden admin acc , the admin acc doesn't have admin rights! , when i entered net user...
  9. Verify identity MS acc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify identity MS acc: I've had this before. I go into the users GUI and see under my acc it wants me to verify. I click it and it goes away and back to normal. Its rare, it happened once months ago and and now again this evening. I prob wont be bothered by it for another few weeks or months. But...
  10. How to revert local account to administrator acc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revert local account to administrator acc.: I changed my local administrator account, to standard accc., now I lost all elevated rights. I have a working windows account, but I don't know the password of the local account to revert. Thanks, 18425