Windows 10: From Home to Business

Discus and support From Home to Business in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I currently have Windows 10 Home Edition. I need to switch to Windows 10 Business Pro. How do I go about doing that? Do I do it with a download or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dr. JanDunn, Nov 17, 2018.

1. From Home to Business

I currently have Windows 10 Home Edition. I need to switch to Windows 10 Business Pro. How do I go about doing that?

Do I do it with a download or purchase something from a store? And can I do that (meaning--will the Pro interface with the Home Edition?)? ~Thanks, Jan

:)

Dr. JanDunn, Nov 17, 2018
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Nov 17, 2018
  3. TPU a business?

We communicate via a forum so how about creating a special secured forum for company members only ?

Of course all tpu members could vote from a list of applicants imposed by the owner of TPU who would have himself previously received canditates applications stating how they think they could benefit the company, what they can do the best and what section they would work for. With some of their work in exemple.

Guys could apply in IT service, market research, accounting, artistic creations for case in exemple. Electronic for PSU's. Name it !

on my behalf my specialty is structure management and gestion of companies, production and business. Could wrtie down some step-by-step plans for establishing different departments.

MohawkAngel, Nov 17, 2018
  4. From Home to Business

Business Class

well i figured out something, the business class CPUs are labled with a B and the 00 Phenoms are B3 Stepping now.

eidairaman1, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

From Home to Business

1. From Home to Business - Similar Threads - Home Business

2. Trying to install home version, system ask for business or school account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install home version, system ask for business or school account.: Trying to install home version, system ask for business or school account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-home-version-system-ask-for/38a47bd8-00fc-4d71-8b69-111f3fe4bb59
  3. Trying to install home version, system ask for business or school account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install home version, system ask for business or school account.: Trying to install home version, system ask for business or school account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-home-version-system-ask-for/38a47bd8-00fc-4d71-8b69-111f3fe4bb59
  4. How to activate previously purchased MS Office Home & Business 2021 in new computer

How to activate previously purchased MS Office Home & Business 2021 in new computer: On April 4, 2022 I bought an XPS 8950 from Dell. Included in the purchase was Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 with Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020. In December 2023 my system crashed and was diagnosed as a failed motherboard. I had to buy a new computer. I had no...
  5. How to activate previously purchased MS Office Home & Business 2021 in new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate previously purchased MS Office Home & Business 2021 in new computer: On April 4, 2022 I bought an XPS 8950 from Dell. Included in the purchase was Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 with Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020. In December 2023 my system crashed and was diagnosed as a failed motherboard. I had to buy a new computer. I had no...
  6. windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working

windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working: We just bought a bunch of these keys and I can't get it to work on any of our windows 11 home computers, we do have a 365 business premium sub....
  7. windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 home to pro upgrade for microsoft 365 business keys not working: We just bought a bunch of these keys and I can't get it to work on any of our windows 11 home computers, we do have a 365 business premium sub....
  8. How do I install Window 11 Business instead of Windows 11 Home????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Window 11 Business instead of Windows 11 Home????: I've download the iso, created a bootable usb. I can boot and install windows, just not getting the option to choose Windows 11 Buisness it's just installing Windows 11 Home.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks!....
  9. How do I install Window 11 Business instead of Windows 11 Home????

How do I install Window 11 Business instead of Windows 11 Home????: I've download the iso, created a bootable usb. I can boot and install windows, just not getting the option to choose Windows 11 Buisness it's just installing Windows 11 Home.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks!....
  10. I want to separate 2 Office 2016 Home & Business licenses that are under the same e-mail /...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to separate 2 Office 2016 Home & Business licenses that are under the same e-mail /...: I have 2 different Office Home & Business 2016 licenses that are registrated under the same e-mail address / account.I would like to separate them and then connect a new e-mail address to one of them. Is it possible to do that and how could I do it?Thank you for any help :...