Windows 10: From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company.

Discus and support From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my question. So at our company we need to migrate from Mac to Windows in at least 10 computers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joaozinhoinho, Oct 13, 2020.

1. From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company.

Hello everyone, thank you for taking the time to read my question.

So at our company we need to migrate from Mac to Windows in at least 10 computers. At first I will try to make a dual boot or only windows with a digital downloaded copy from the website. In case of success I wonder:

Is there a way to install one windows for all computers? The same license or do I need to buy 10 licenses? If the latter, than it would make more sense to buy new computers instead of formatting the Macs. I read something about Windows Enterprise, but I don't quite get it how it works enlightment is welcome From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company. :p

And, is there any other solutions? Please don't be shy, any tips are welcome.

Thank you so much everybody,

João.

:)

Joaozinhoinho, Oct 13, 2020

2. migration from windows pc to a mac

That is Apple software for moving data, emails, settings etc from a PC to a Mac; not for transferring an operating system.

I suggest that you contact Apple support or ask in their Community.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204087

Bill Smithers, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Migration; PC to Mac

I am trying to migrate my files and apps from Windows 10 Pro to a new MacBook Air. Opening the Migration Assistant, following all steps, it comes to a point where it states I must Close WINDOWS MAIL in order to proceed. I have tried everything in the book
    to close or remove this program and it just wont happen. I don't use WINDOWS MAL and never have. No idea what it does. Just know it won't close and allow the migration of my files and programs from my PC to my Mac. How can I get this done???

SkipKraemer, Oct 13, 2020
  4. From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company.

migration from windows pc to a mac

I have downloaded the windows migration assistant app as I want to migrate from my windows pc to a mac pc but the migration is not happening. Do I need to do a setting on my windows?

LynRabbolini, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company.

1. From Mac to Windows - Migration for a small Company. - Similar Threads - Mac Migration small

2. Migration from Windows Family to Windows Pro for a small Business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migration from Windows Family to Windows Pro for a small Business: I am in a small business, and I have multiple Windows devices, the problem is that all of them are in a Windows Family edition, and I want to migrate them to Windows Business. I have the licenses, but I want to do it with an MDM solution or something to deploy it once for all...
  3. Migration from Windows Family to Windows Pro for a small Business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migration from Windows Family to Windows Pro for a small Business: I am in a small business, and I have multiple Windows devices, the problem is that all of them are in a Windows Family edition, and I want to migrate them to Windows Business. I have the licenses, but I want to do it with an MDM solution or something to deploy it once for all...
  4. Migrate all Data from Mac Pro to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate all Data from Mac Pro to Windows 11: Can someone please guide me the best way to migrate all my data from my Macbook Pro to my new Lenovo Windows 11 laptop. I need to ensure that EVERYTHING is transferred- documents, phots , Videos etc. I am not too worried about transferring apps. I can download them afresh on...
  5. Migrate all Data from Mac Pro to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrate all Data from Mac Pro to Windows 11: Can someone please guide me the best way to migrate all my data from my Macbook Pro to my new Lenovo Windows 11 laptop. I need to ensure that EVERYTHING is transferred- documents, phots , Videos etc. I am not too worried about transferring apps. I can download them afresh on...
  6. Migrating from Mac to Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Migrating from Mac to Windows: My knowledge of the Mac environment is very limited.A friend asks for my help to migrate from a Mac to a Windows 10 PC.Is there any tool, including third party products, to migrate the user environment from a Mac to a Windows PC, including browser settings, downloaded mail...
  7. Migrating Windows from small SSD to large SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating Windows from small SSD to large SSD: Hi all,I need to replace my current C drive SSD too small with a larger SSD. Windows updates are resource pigs and I'm almost out of space. I've read several articles and it seems it either takes two or three simple steps using the free Macrium Clone function or the Windows...
  8. [Question] Small Company Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Question] Small Company Windows Updates: Hello togehter I changed my Job to a new company as a IT Allrounder for roundabout 70 Client. Now windows updates on clients are not handelt with WSUS or any GPOs.... My question is now how would you handle this? My idea was that Windows Updates and Upgrades should be...
  9. Windows "small indie company"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows "small indie company": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ayyylmao_75 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hysx86/windows_small_indie_company/
  10. Migrating OS from a small SSD to a larger SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating OS from a small SSD to a larger SSD: I have purchased a larger SSD to replace the existing one that I am using for my OS. I have downloaded a couple of different kinds of software to handle this but I have some issues. For one which is called "Minitool Partition Wizard Free 11.6" there is an option to Migrate...