Windows 10: From Restart to no GPU Software to no Internet Connection

Discus and support From Restart to no GPU Software to no Internet Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer took 15 minutes to restart when I tried to uninstall my GPU drivers , following directions for using Display Driver Uninstaller. In safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StephenPlunkett, May 30, 2019.

1. From Restart to no GPU Software to no Internet Connection

My computer took 15 minutes to restart when I tried to uninstall my GPU drivers , following directions for using Display Driver Uninstaller. In safe mode my GPU drivers were gone. The computer couldn't install new ones. When I left safe mode, my internet connection was gone. None of my backups restored the system. My DVD drive worked. It allowed me to install Windows 8.1. That had no internet connection, but downloading an Intel network adapter fixed that. A system restore brought me back to Windows 10. I had a network adapter but still no internet connection. I have tried re-installing Windows 10, but I keep getting the message that it can't install because of my computer's UEFI configuration. Any ideas what to do?

:)

StephenPlunkett, May 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 30, 2019
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, May 30, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

From Restart to no GPU Software to no Internet Connection

Intermittent internet connection issues

Hello Trevor,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

There are some reasons that causes this error connection reset. Let’s try to identify the root cause and apply the appropriate solution to fix this.

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter first, and check if the issue persists. To run the troubleshooter, follow the below steps:

1. Press ‘Windows + X’ key.
    2. Select ‘Control panel’
    3. In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’ and then click ‘Troubleshooting’
    4. Under ‘Network and Internet’ click on ‘Network adapter’ and click on ‘Next’ button.

Try to update the network adapter and check if the issue persists.

1. Press ‘Windows + X’ key.
    2. Expand the network and adapter’
    3. Right click on the device, and select ‘Update driver software’
    4. Restart the computer and check.
    5. You can also check for updates from the system manufacturer site.

Check proxy settings by doing the below steps:

1. Go to Control panel – Internet options.
    2. Click on ‘Connections’ tab.
    3. Click on ‘LAN settings’
    4. Uncheck ‘Use a Proxy server for your LAN’ check box, and click ‘Ok’

I also suggest you to reset IP Address by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key, and type ‘Command prompt’
    2. Right click on it and select ‘Run as administrator’
    3. Type the following command without quotes, and press enter: ‘netsh winsock reset catalog’
    4. Restart the system once and check if the issue persists.

Try to disable Kaspersky firewall and check if that helps

1. Open the Kaspersky Internet Security program.
    2. Click the ‘Settings’ button.
    3. Click the ‘Firewall component’ option under Protection Center.
    4. Select the ‘Enable Firewall’ option to remove the check mark.

Hope it helps. Please reach back if the issue persists.

Thanks and regards

Naveen M

Naveen_M, May 30, 2019
Thema:

From Restart to no GPU Software to no Internet Connection

1. From Restart to no GPU Software to no Internet Connection - Similar Threads - Restart GPU Software

2. Microsoft Software will not connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Software will not connect to the internet: A few days ago I noticed that my Outlook would no longer connect to the Microsoft Exchange Server. I have one account run via Google, and this worked fine, but I couldn't receive or send messages via the desktop Outlook app any longer through Microsoft-based accounts. On the...
  3. Microsoft Software will not connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Software will not connect to the internet: A few days ago I noticed that my Outlook would no longer connect to the Microsoft Exchange Server. I have one account run via Google, and this worked fine, but I couldn't receive or send messages via the desktop Outlook app any longer through Microsoft-based accounts. On the...
  4. Download software Problems from Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download software Problems from Internet: Hello, Comm'I tried to download software for my IP Security Camera i have above my frontdoor its not a door bell camera it a camera that turns around up and down all that but' the software i want to use for it here on my PC is PC software, not Mobile and when i tried...
  5. Restrict Softwares from Internet Use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restrict Softwares from Internet Use: I want to restrict some softwares who drain my internet while doing office work or downloads. It is hectic to check task manager to close programs consuming internet data unnecessarily. I just want to ALLOW one or two softwares to access my internet and deny all other...
  6. Software does not detect internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software does not detect internet connection: A proprietary software does not detect internet connection even though internet connection is available. Internet is working, but this proprietary software will not detect internet connection even after re-installation. I tried network troubleshooter and tried network...
  7. poor internet connection after a software update

poor internet connection after a software update: I have a rca cambio 10.1'' 2 in 1 tablet/pc. After one of the automatic updates in 2018 it wont connect to my home network unless i am about 5 feet from my router....
  8. Completely Block Software From Internet

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely Block Software From Internet: Hi all, I am trying to block software from connecting to the internet. I have a backup image of my PC with it all working offline, but as soon as I connect it to the internet, the software connects. It does this without opening/running the software, I think it has a...
  9. Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

Internet connection won't restart with computer restart: If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas? 111650
  10. Internet connection issues on restart?

Internet connection issues on restart?: I've been running Windows 10 on my PC for a few months now. I upgraded from Windows 7 and absolutely love it! However, I am having an issue. When I use my PC on a normal basis, Everything is good. Internet connection is perfectly stable, no problems. But ALWAYS if I restart...