Windows 10: From specific Game CTD to BSODAfter Enabling Verifier

Discus and support From specific Game CTD to BSODAfter Enabling Verifier in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I started Facing ctd while playing Rainbow six siege very often for last few weeks. I Tried everything from using DDU, using old drivers, completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shirsendumaiti, Apr 8, 2021.

1. From specific Game CTD to BSODAfter Enabling Verifier

I started Facing ctd while playing Rainbow six siege very often for last few weeks. I Tried everything from using DDU, using old drivers, completely Formatting my hard drive etc. From one search to another i came across this guide Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Community. I did suspect some drive issues because while playing world of tanks i do get very occasional Graphical Driver errors. I infact did the furmark test on my gc without any issues at all. Stressed my gc for straight one hour with stable 84 to 86 degree temps. So i tried the driver verifier lastly. And finally PC threw BSODDRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. I checked the Mini dump in C:\Windows\Minidump and found the file. Here is the Link of the Dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao-Vb_P2diYOsAOKJmXHodmX3Y4q?e=EgF9fC ; MS info: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao-Vb_P2diYOr28Bqt4jMg-gSypO?e=JOK7zu .

Please Note i am not Facing any frequent ctd on any other games.

Any Help would be Appreciated!!!

Thanks in Advance and with Regards.

:)

shirsendumaiti, Apr 8, 2021
  2. rvbfan Win User

Certain old Steam games CTD immediately on launch

From specific Game CTD to BSODAfter Enabling Verifier [​IMG]

Try verifying the game files

rvbfan, Apr 8, 2021
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

Hi DocSams,

Could you upload the memory dump, C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp, to onedrive and post a share link. The minidumps provided severely lack in data.

If you haven't yet, please disable driver verifier.
    Resetting driver verifier options (recommended in this order)
    1. In normal mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    2. In safe mode open an administrator command prompt and enter the below command
    3. On 3 boot failures, you'll boot automatically to the recovery options,
      • click Troubleshoot
      • go to the advanced options
      • choose command prompt
      • enter the below command
    4. Boot with the recovery media, see above 4 steps in option 3.
    5. Via the recovery options or recovery media, select a restore point prior enabling driver verifier
    Code:

axe0, Apr 8, 2021
  4. sygnus21 Win User

From specific Game CTD to BSODAfter Enabling Verifier

sygnus21, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

From specific Game CTD to BSODAfter Enabling Verifier

1. From specific Game CTD to BSODAfter Enabling Verifier - Similar Threads - specific Game CTD

2. CTD non stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTD non stopping: Hello everyone!I hope y'all are doing great.I've had so many issues since I built my pc expecting to get a better performance, experience, etc... However it's been a pain in my back for a long time.My games and different apps, keep crashing for no reason.I check the event...
  3. Enable driver verifier in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable driver verifier in Windows 11 ?: Hi there guys... l want to know how to enable driver verifier in Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-driver-verifier-in-windows-11/b43457f2-d865-4f65-86fd-9a03254c78b4
  4. Enable driver verifier in Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable driver verifier in Windows 11 ?: Hi there guys... l want to know how to enable driver verifier in Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-driver-verifier-in-windows-11/b43457f2-d865-4f65-86fd-9a03254c78b4
  5. CTD msfs2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTD msfs2020: Dear helpdesk I have a random CTD after 10 -20 min.. Fresh install Win 10, system up-t0-date, meets teh requirements mor than enough I9, 64 ram, 1080 Nvidea Event log: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 3/13/2021 2:46:37 PM...
  6. Enforcing notifications from specific applications to be enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enforcing notifications from specific applications to be enabled: Hi, We are looking to enforce notifications from specific aplications to be enabled. "Settings" -> "System" -> "Notifications & actions" -> "Get notifications from these senders". We have tried running the following to enable notifications for Software Center:...
  7. msfs CTD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msfs CTD: msfs 2020 crashes to desktop Hello I have a systematic return to the office when I manipulate the buttons of the lamps of the Bird dog at Black Box.And this since the recent update please tell me what i can do....
  8. Certain old Steam games CTD immediately on launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain old Steam games CTD immediately on launch: For whatever reason, some of my old Steam games refuse to run. Currently this counts Bioshock Infinite Tomb Raider (2013) Deus Ex: Human Revolution All of them start to run and then immediately stop and disappear from memory. Tomb Raider loads its launcher, but it's the...
  9. BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD hidclass.syss with verifier enabled: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. //win10 version 1903 Hello :) i have enabled "verifier" to check my PC behaviour; well at the start of the system it gives me Always this bsod. I have tried to: - unplug all usb things - sfc...
  10. Games CTD without an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games CTD without an error.: My games simply crash to desktop without any warning, it only occurs with demanding titles, such as BF4 and the recent Black Desert Online, hell even with Warframe. I did some research and there was some mentions of memory sticks, but I've run a memtest on my memory just...