Windows 10: From the Game bar why can't I capture Firefox add-ons in the recording?

Discus and support From the Game bar why can't I capture Firefox add-ons in the recording? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there a way that I can fix this and does this happened in other browsers?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LAPIII, Mar 23, 2019.

1. LAPIII Win User

From the Game bar why can't I capture Firefox add-ons in the recording?

Is there a way that I can fix this and does this happened in other browsers?

:)

LAPIII, Mar 23, 2019

2. Windows Game Bar not Recording Microphone By Default

Hi Yewtsan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why Windows Game Bar is not recording microphone by default. To help you resolve this concern, you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

You may also try to turn off the Game bar and restart your computer before turning it on again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Ryan_3313 Win User
    Incomplete Game Bar Recordings

When I attempt to capture a video with the game bar, the recording is usually incomplete. For instance, a 3 minute recording will save only the first 1-20 seconds.

The game dvr setting maximum recording time is set at one hour. At first, I thought that the notification was mucking it up, but even with the notifications for xbox off, the recordings do not save properly.

Ryan_3313, Mar 23, 2019
  4. renee1219 Win User

Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

1. From the Game bar why can't I capture Firefox add-ons in the recording? - Similar Threads - Game bar why

2. Game Bar captures not recording in the correct size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar captures not recording in the correct size: Whenever I record videos using Game Bar on Windows 10, it records my gameplay but when I view it later on, the video is shrunk to the top left corner of the space it plays in. This wasn't always the case, it started happening several months ago. It only happens for video...
  3. Can't use windows game bar to record firefox program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use windows game bar to record firefox program.: Sometimes when I try to record the screen using windows game bar to record firefox, this error occurs, 0x80070003. It happens only sometimes, and there is one webpage that always generates this error.Any idea why?Thanks....
  4. Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow: Hello. First, I tried to search about it, couldn't find an asnwer. I use Firefox and Firefox Developer and issue is the same on both browsers. I have add-ons, in my add-ons list, which are activated,but they are not either in the toolbar or the overflow menu or even in the...
  5. Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Add Firefox Add-ons to Toolbar or Overflow: Hello. First, I tried to search about it, couldn't find an asnwer. I use Firefox and Firefox Developer and issue is the same on both browsers. I have add-ons, in my add-ons list, which are activated,but they are not either in the toolbar or the overflow menu or even in the...
  6. Firefox And Add ons

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox And Add ons: I must admit Firefox has improved dramatically in the centuries since I last used it. However, I have installed add on FVD Speed dial (better than Vivaldi or Opera) and after a false start uninstall and reinstall, got it sorted and would like to ask now if: There is any way...
  7. Xbox game bar capture/recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar capture/recording: Hello I had been recording overwtach using xbox capture from xbox game bar for 4 days when i encountered an issue. Since yesterday, the game has started to lag while I am recording. However, i get normal fps if i am mot recording. I have noticed that the temperature has...
  8. Game Bar Capture: Audio Failed to Record

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Bar Capture: Audio Failed to Record: I recently attempted to record a lengthy screen capture ~2 hours using Game Bar's Capture feature. I ensured only one window was open so that it would record the correct content, and I also checked that the audio devices were selected properly so that my PC's internal audio...
  9. The Future of Developing Firefox Add-ons

in Windows 10 News
    The Future of Developing Firefox Add-ons: Today we are announcing some major upcoming changes to Firefox add-ons. Our add-on ecosystem has evolved through incremental, organic growth over the years, but there are some modernizations to Firefox that require some foundational changes to support: Taking advantage of...
  10. Firefox Add-ons attacked

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Add-ons attacked: NoScript and other popular Firefox add-ons open millions to new attack | Ars Technica 46530

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant capture from windows game bar