Windows 10: From Where can I download Rufus?

Discus and support From Where can I download Rufus? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am trying to make my Pendrive Bootable. But I'm a bit confused that which site is secure and official submitted by /u/ManamEnthusiast [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ManamEnthusiast, Dec 26, 2020.

1. From Where can I download Rufus?

I am trying to make my Pendrive Bootable. But I'm a bit confused that which site is secure and official

submitted by /u/ManamEnthusiast
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ManamEnthusiast, Dec 26, 2020

2. windows 10 purchase for usb download

Step 1: Download the ISO directly:

Download Windows 10 Feature Update ISO Files Directly Using Your Web Browser

Step 2: create a bootable copy using Rufus:

To do this, you need to use
    Rufus, a small tool you can download for free.

From Where can I download Rufus? [​IMG]

Rufus - credit: Pete Batard/Akeo

After you have installed Rufus:

• Launch it
    • Select ISO Image
    • Point to the Windows 10 ISO file
    • Check off Create a bootable disk using
    • Select GPT partitioning for EUFI firmware as the Partition scheme
    • Choose FAT32 NOT NTFS as the File system
    • Make sure your USB thumbdrive in the Device list box
    • Click Start
    • Close when complete

Andre Da Costa, Dec 26, 2020
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Rufus 2.18, last update to support Windows XP and Vista

SEE HERE: http://rufus.akeo.ie/

Changelog
    • Version 2.18 (2017.11.07)
      • Ensure that the same drive is reselected on device refresh
      • Add a cheat mode to cycle the USB port of currently selected device
      • Make lookup for updatable .cfg file more generic (e.g. ESET SysRescue)
      • Fix handling of multiextent ISOs (e.g. BlackArch Linux)
      • Fix propagation of image decompression errors
      • Update grub4dos to latest
      RUFUS 2.18 IS THE LAST RELEASE TO SUPPORT WINDOWS XP AND WINDOWS VISTA.
      FUTURE RELEASES WILL NO LONGER BE COMPATIBLE WITH THESE PLATFORMS!

jsfitz54, Dec 26, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

From Where can I download Rufus?

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

From Where can I download Rufus?

1. From Where can I download Rufus? - Similar Threads - Where download Rufus

2. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  3. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the MS Store from?: I checked everywhere but I cant seem to get a link. Is it something only available with windows 11?If someone could provide the download link I would greatly appreciate it....
  4. Where can I download the MS Store from?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is Downloading Windows 7 ISO from Rufus safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Downloading Windows 7 ISO from Rufus safe?: Hello! I heard that there is a program called "Rufus". You can download Windows 7 ISO from it, but is it safe and legal to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-downloading-windows-7-iso-from-rufus-safe/54bb8b95-e420-4531-a989-fdf22787005c
  6. Is Downloading Windows 7 ISO from Rufus safe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Downloading Windows 7 ISO from Rufus safe?: Hello! I heard that there is a program called "Rufus". You can download Windows 7 ISO from it, but is it safe and legal to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-downloading-windows-7-iso-from-rufus-safe/54bb8b95-e420-4531-a989-fdf22787005c
  7. Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download RPCCfg.exe?: I'm trying to fix my networked printer issue using the method described here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/status-windows-10-2004#2737msgdesc In order to reconfigure the RPC dynamic port range, I'm attempting to use the procedure found here:...
  8. Can i use rufus to convert

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i use rufus to convert: I can install windows 10 64 bit because i need an gpt drive. I cannot format it because i have windows 10 32 bit + files on that drive. So can i use rufus to convert windows 10 64 bit iso to run on mbr disk?...
  9. WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHERE CAN DOWNLOAD A CAMERA FROM ?: I HAVE NOW WEB CAM ... SO I NEED TO DOWN LOAD ONE ! THE NEW UPDATE TOOK IT DESTROYED IT , SOLD IT I DON'T KNOW BUT I WANT MY CAM BACK !!!! JUST LIKE MY BLUE TOOTH !!!!...
  10. Where can I download FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where can I download FSX: Hi forum Can someone please tell me where I can download flight simulator x, I know there is a new flight simulator incoming but I want to try flight simulator x before, I heard the game had a high level development....