Windows 10: From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019

Discus and support From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am wiling to learn 3d paint which comes with windows .can anyone tell me the best way to learn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sudeep santra, Apr 30, 2019.

1. From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019

I am wiling to learn 3d paint which comes with windows .can anyone tell me the best way to learn it

:)

sudeep santra, Apr 30, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 30, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Apr 30, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019

1. From where can i learn 3d paint in 2019 - Similar Threads - where learn paint

2. In Paint 3D, where is this supposed "Export" Option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Paint 3D, where is this supposed "Export" Option?: I was trying to find the Paint 3D projects I was building, but they were not on OneDrive it is empty, in %localdata%, or in 3D Objects. So I found a response that suggested how to export the projects to my file system, here:...
  3. Paint 3D - can I use 3d models in a game?

Paint 3D - can I use 3d models in a game?: Hi, I have a question regarding the copyright of the 3D models from the Paint 3D library. Can I add them to my own game without royalty payments? The game will be sold in Steam. I usually work with models from Hum3D and they have structured license agreements, so I can...
  4. where can I find PAINT?

where can I find PAINT?: WHRE CAN I FIND THEW paint program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-paint/bfcd4e7a-08a4-47a7-bf6f-daf0bd3154cf
  5. What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?: Hello ! Everyone ok I am person who has a lot interest in computer so i thought how can i lock folder in windows so i browse the internet and i found tutorial saying lock the folder using CMD. So there was code which is to be copied and past on notepad and after that we...
  6. Where is the Paint 3D Executable?

Where is the Paint 3D Executable?: Paint 3D is on my PC and works fine. I want it to open graphics files instead of the old Paint application opening them. I need the .exe location to link .jpg, .bmp and other files to Paint 3D, but cannot find Paint 3D in Windows 10, nor elsewhere on my PC....
  7. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  8. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  9. How can I remove 3D paint from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove 3D paint from my computer: It seems MS has decided I want to view all my pictures in 3D paint. I find the program to be useless and would like to remove it. They changed it so every picture now open with 3D by defualt, and will not allow you to change the default back to the program I want to use. So...
  10. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....