Windows 10: from where to download device drivers for HP laptop

Discus and support from where to download device drivers for HP laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a laptop HP Laptop 15-bs0xx and I have planned for a full format of this laptop. I want to know what device drivers should I download and make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandila, Feb 14, 2020.

1. sandila Win User

from where to download device drivers for HP laptop

I have a laptop HP Laptop 15-bs0xx and I have planned for a full format of this laptop.
    I want to know what device drivers should I download and make a backup and from where (or how) to download all device drivers.
    I have searched on HP website and here is the result for my device
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...45?sku=2EY83PA

They give many device drivers for same thing. Like for storage they have 14 type of device drivers.
    Which one should I keep backup or download that is my problem.

I use Windows 10 , 64 bit and planning to format it.

I executed a command cmd>driverquery /fo list
    here is the result I am not ab
    Code:
    :)

sandila, Feb 14, 2020

2. not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU -- SOLVED

I bought a Laptop HP 15 r205TU
    model no: K8U05PA

I downloaded and installed all the drivers listed on the HP website for this model no.
    although there was a lots of confusion about which driver being applicable for my lappy.. I downloaded all the listed ones.

most of the drivers got installed from these with some giving error saying not aplicable for this laptop.
    Some home I was not able to find and install the WIFI drivers.

I searched a lot on internet.. can came to a conclusion that I was not alone with this confusion... so I kept my search on for the wifi drivers ...
    (all thanks to HP to make things so complicated.... to search and install drivers for branded laptop.)

finally got a link to lenovo website for the wifi drivers of HP Laptop. (someone has posted this link)
    to my luck .. this got installed and worked perfect.

but still there was one thing named "PCI Simple Communication controller" under Other Devices for which I was not able to figure out the drivers... refer image attached for my device ,manager

Pls help me locate this and its drivers.

from where to download device drivers for HP laptop drivers-jpg.jpg

alivehunter, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Feb 14, 2020
  4. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. from where to download device drivers for HP laptop - Similar Threads - where download device

2. Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?: The manfu website doesnt have drivers to downlaod from.Where can I get them for my windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-download-devices-drivers-for-my-computer/a05420c5-372f-413c-8717-e555407fe955
  3. Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?: The manfu website doesnt have drivers to downlaod from.Where can I get them for my windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-download-devices-drivers-for-my-computer/a05420c5-372f-413c-8717-e555407fe955
  4. Where download devices/ drivers for my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Download Deleted Device from Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Deleted Device from Laptop: I was using my Acer Laptop, got it updated to Windows 10 today, but when I did, The Touchpad wouldn't work, and neither would the music.For now I decided to search up how to fix the touchpad on the screen, since my laptop can be touch screened, and what was said was to...
  6. Download Deleted Device from Laptop

Download Deleted Device from Laptop: I was using my Acer Laptop, got it updated to Windows 10 today, but when I did, The Touchpad wouldn't work, and neither would the music.For now I decided to search up how to fix the touchpad on the screen, since my laptop can be touch screened, and what was said was to...
  7. where to download SATA drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to download SATA drivers?: I am a windows 11 Insider user and i wanted to switch from insider builds to the windows which was released on October 5, 2021 but when i was installing windows 11 from the media creation tool i got the error "No device drivers were found" and i looked online for it and some...
  8. where to download SATA drivers?

where to download SATA drivers?: I am a windows 11 Insider user and i wanted to switch from insider builds to the windows which was released on October 5, 2021 but when i was installing windows 11 from the media creation tool i got the error "No device drivers were found" and i looked online for it and some...
  9. PCI device driver missing; Where do I download it?

in Windows 10 News
    PCI device driver missing; Where do I download it?: [ATTACH]By definition, a PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) device driver is the program that allows a PCI device (any piece of computer hardware that plugs directly into a PCI slot on a computer’s motherboard) to function as intended. This post provides you with actions...
  10. Where to download display drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where to download display drivers?: I am having an issue using multiple displays on Dell Precision M6800s, older computers. The computers are standalone or on an isolated network and cannot be connected to the internet. I talked to a former co-worker who told me to Google and download a driver in order to use...