Windows 10: from where to download device drivers for HP laptop

Discus and support from where to download device drivers for HP laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a laptop HP Laptop 15-bs0xx and I have planned for a full format of this laptop. I want to know what device drivers should I download and make a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sandila, Feb 14, 2020 at 2:42 PM.

1. sandila Win User

from where to download device drivers for HP laptop

I have a laptop HP Laptop 15-bs0xx and I have planned for a full format of this laptop.
    I want to know what device drivers should I download and make a backup and from where (or how) to download all device drivers.
    I have searched on HP website and here is the result for my device
    https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers...45?sku=2EY83PA

They give many device drivers for same thing. Like for storage they have 14 type of device drivers.
    Which one should I keep backup or download that is my problem.

I use Windows 10 , 64 bit and planning to format it.

I executed a command cmd>driverquery /fo list
    here is the result I am not ab
    Code:
    :)

2. not able to get drivers for "PCI Simple Communication controller" for Laptop HP 15 r205TU -- SOLVED

I bought a Laptop HP 15 r205TU
    model no: K8U05PA

I downloaded and installed all the drivers listed on the HP website for this model no.
    although there was a lots of confusion about which driver being applicable for my lappy.. I downloaded all the listed ones.

most of the drivers got installed from these with some giving error saying not aplicable for this laptop.
    Some home I was not able to find and install the WIFI drivers.

I searched a lot on internet.. can came to a conclusion that I was not alone with this confusion... so I kept my search on for the wifi drivers ...
    (all thanks to HP to make things so complicated.... to search and install drivers for branded laptop.)

finally got a link to lenovo website for the wifi drivers of HP Laptop. (someone has posted this link)
    to my luck .. this got installed and worked perfect.

but still there was one thing named "PCI Simple Communication controller" under Other Devices for which I was not able to figure out the drivers... refer image attached for my device ,manager

Pls help me locate this and its drivers.

from where to download device drivers for HP laptop drivers-jpg.jpg

3. Berton Win User
  4. CJCerny Win User

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

Thema:

1. from where to download device drivers for HP laptop - Similar Threads - where download device

2. Hp laptop display driver help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hp laptop display driver help: Hp envy 17-3277nr keeps freezing when installing amd driver and it has switchable graphics with Intel. always freezes before install finishes submitted by /u/proguy2372 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/elzkrd/hp_laptop_display_driver_help/
  3. Device Drivers Required for OEM install of Windows 10 Pro - Where to download them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device Drivers Required for OEM install of Windows 10 Pro - Where to download them: Where can I get the required Device Drivers to install on new hard drives when installing the OEM Windows 10 Pro to a rebuilt computer? Windows will not allow us to do anything until the required drivers have been installed....
  4. Is open shell safe and where to download from?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is open shell safe and where to download from?: Is open shell safe and where to download from? any considerations about making windows 10 slower? Also what other methods are there for making...
  5. download a DVD into my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download a DVD into my HP laptop: I wish to download a dvd into my laptop fpr permanent keep. Problem is that as soon as the drive is activated, the movie starts (12 minutes) but I cannot find it on the hard disk after wards. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...
  6. I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally uninstalled my camera driver from device manager from my hp laptop: hello, I have Hp-204tx laptop with windows 10 on it. When I'm trying to open camera...it is showing that we can't find your camera with error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I try to update driver in device manager but accidentally, I uninstalled the driver....
  7. HP Printer Driver Download in Microsoft 10

HP Printer Driver Download in Microsoft 10: Hello, I need some help to download an updated HP Printer Driver. I keep getting a Microsoft message stating I need to change my Settings to allow an App from somewhere other than Microsoft. I just cannot figure this out. ??...
  8. Where is my all-in-one HP device scanner?

Where is my all-in-one HP device scanner?: I used the scanner a few hours ago, but it is now greyed out on the file menu in classic paint. Also, under "add a device", why is there no scanner shown?...
  9. Cant download the drivers for my hp printer

Cant download the drivers for my hp printer: Hello I am trying to install my HP 1200 Laserjet printer. But when i try to download the driver from the updated drivers list i get an error message that stats the driver was not downloaded. I am doing something wrong? i removed any existence of the printer for my laptop....
  10. Blue tooth drivers for HP 15 laptop

Blue tooth drivers for HP 15 laptop: Are there free bluetooth drivers available for my system ? * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/blue-tooth-drivers-for-hp-15-laptop/fe7b8263-557a-40c6-831e-d21e236e4e4d