Windows 10: From which reliable source should we download the version of Windows 7 OA for our notebook?

Discus and support From which reliable source should we download the version of Windows 7 OA for our notebook? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello and have a good timeIt can be seen that Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7 and has removed its download links from its site, if there are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ali_9000, May 26, 2023.

1. Ali_9000 Win User

From which reliable source should we download the version of Windows 7 OA for our notebook?

Hello and have a good timeIt can be seen that Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7 and has removed its download links from its site, if there are still PC devices or laptops that are only compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8 and 10 and 11 are not supported, because they are relatively oldI have an Asus U43F laptop, it's a 2010-2011 product and it's a gaming laptop that only supports Windows 7. The default Windows installed on this system was Windows 7 Home Premium OA. Now I want to download this Windows, but I can't find it. Older versions don't have SATA drivers and newer versions suppor

:)

Ali_9000, May 26, 2023
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, May 26, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Source to use for DISM on Windows 10

This is not completely true. The suggestion is to download the Techbench version and use DISM to apply to install.wim directly. However, you can also use the version download from MCT except it will involve an extra step as follows:
    1. Use the latest version of 7-Zip to extract the content of install.esd. For example: to a folder xxx on the desktop
    2. From Admin command prompt:
      Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\xxx\windows /LimitAccess

See screen shot, the contents of install.wim and install.esd are exactly the same.

From which reliable source should we download the version of Windows 7  OA for our notebook? 49542d1485959863t-source-use-dism-windows-10-a-dis.jpg

topgundcp, May 26, 2023
  4. maakwanin Win User

From which reliable source should we download the version of Windows 7 OA for our notebook?

Download Windows 7 Starter SNPC OA

I have my produck key "windows 7 starter SNPC OA for lenovo singapore "but cd was los.
    I want to download windows...?

maakwanin, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. From which reliable source should we download the version of Windows 7 OA for our notebook? - Similar Threads - reliable source should

2. windows 7 pro OA MEA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 pro OA MEA: windows 7 pro OA MEA lisans numaram var. programı nereden indirebilirim? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-pro-oa-mea/1b706d23-b776-4fcb-91f6-a461b486aba5
  3. From which reliable source should we download the version of Windows 7 OA for our notebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From which reliable source should we download the version of Windows 7 OA for our notebook?: Hello and have a good timeIt can be seen that Microsoft no longer supports Windows 7 and has removed its download links from its site, if there are still PC devices or laptops that are only compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8 and 10 and 11 are not supported, because they...
  4. Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade to Windows 7 Home Premium OA: Hi, I want downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Home Premium OA since my Sony VAIO don't provide many applications and drivers for Windows 10. If only way but it need clear all data, I can use that because I backup all data 1 week ago. Recovery Partition is broken for...
  5. where to buy windows 7 pro oa ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where to buy windows 7 pro oa ?: where to buy windows 7 pro oa ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-windows-7-pro-oa/3812219c-2584-4444-9124-93bac8f6dbdd
  6. where to buy windows 7 pro oa ?

where to buy windows 7 pro oa ?: where to buy windows 7 pro oa ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-buy-windows-7-pro-oa/3812219c-2584-4444-9124-93bac8f6dbdd
  7. Windows 7 PRO oa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 PRO oa: hello. I have a HP Elidesk 800 G1 USDT that has the windows 7 PRO OA license. I had to format the hard disk and i do not have a recover disk, i need to know if it is possible to get the windows 7 PRO OA installation as i have the product key. Thanks...
  8. Windows 7 PRO oa

Windows 7 PRO oa: hello. I have a HP Elidesk 800 G1 USDT that has the windows 7 PRO OA license. I had to format the hard disk and i do not have a recover disk, i need to know if it is possible to get the windows 7 PRO OA installation as i have the product key. Thanks...
  9. Which version SHOULD I have?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which version SHOULD I have?: I have Windows 10 Pro version 2004. As yet, I have not been offered the 20H2 update, but I have on my other PC which is version 1909. Firstly, should I manually update 2004 to 20H2, or wait to see if it appears in updates? Secondly, the update failed on my other PC so shall I...
  10. How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?: Could you tell me if it is possible to download a legitimate Win 7 Home ISO? I am trying to find it and I have a product key but it seems that Microsoft discontinued this product...