Windows 10: front and rear mic panel work, but theres a different problem for each of them

Discus and support front and rear mic panel work, but theres a different problem for each of them in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so when i go to use my rear panel mic input, the sound comes out and everything, but has limited interaction with other programs meaning i cant use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardAncona, Nov 22, 2018.

1. front and rear mic panel work, but theres a different problem for each of them

so when i go to use my rear panel mic input, the sound comes out and everything, but has limited interaction with other programs meaning i cant use the rear panel mic for anything regarding recording only hearing myself. with the front panel mic input, i can both hear myself and record with it however the sound only comes out my internal pc speakers rather than the normal speakers i have hooked up. how do i fix this?

:)

RichardAncona, Nov 22, 2018
  2. vindows Win User

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Nov 22, 2018
  3. MatTheCat Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Sounds like your front panel is not connected to the front panel outputs on either your motherboard or your sound card.

Afraid its a case of referring to your mobo manual and a matter of getting a pair of pliers out and plugging in small finicky wires onto tiny little pins...in the correct order.

MatTheCat, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Zojim4 Win User

front and rear mic panel work, but theres a different problem for each of them

Front Panel Mic Not been detected

So I am using a gaming headset and a splitter to be able to use the mic of it. the problem is that the front panel jack for the mic doesn't detect the microphone. The rear panel does work and the mic turns on when connected to the back. A weird thing is
    that if I connect the headphone part of the splitter into the microphone jack I can listen as if I connected it to the headphone jack. It detects headphones but no microphone. The rest of the front panel works normally is just the microphone jack.

I have already tried reinstalling realtek, I disable and enable realtek from detecting front panel.

Any suggestions?

My motherboard is gigabyte H110N

Zojim4, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

front and rear mic panel work, but theres a different problem for each of them

1. front and rear mic panel work, but theres a different problem for each of them - Similar Threads - front rear mic

2. 3.5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3.5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 3.5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  3. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  4. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  5. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

6. Possible to disable mic of front port or give preference to the rear mic port?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible to disable mic of front port or give preference to the rear mic port?: Hey guys,My headset Sennheiser PC 38 X is using the Line Out and Mic In audio ports of my Rear I/O Panel MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi.My speaker Logitech Z313 is using the front headphone/microphone port of my case Phanteks P500A.Whenever they're both plugged in, the microphone...
  7. Mic in at front panel black not plugged in"

Mic in at front panel black not plugged in": suche Driver für Mic in at front panel black not plugged in Audio Endpoint für Realtek...... Mic oder MS Driver ! für Medion akoya Model E1318T notebokk MD99330...
  8. Front Panel Earphone's Mic Not Working as well as not even detecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Front Panel Earphone's Mic Not Working as well as not even detecting: Hi, I am using a headphone which works perfectly with my phone as well as my laptop. But when I am connecting it to my windows PC, it just doesn't detect it's the mic, whereas, the earpiece works perfectly. I tried a few other headphones, all seem to have the same problem...
  9. "Mic in at front Panel (Black)" Not Plugged In

"Mic in at front Panel (Black)" Not Plugged In: Hello! Up until a few days ago I was able to use the microphone on my earbuds with no issue, and now the microphone won't connect to windows. I've tried everything I can find to help fix it, restarting my computer, updating the drivers, running the troubleshooter, etc. etc....
  10. front and rear mic panel work, but theres a different problem for each of them

front and rear mic panel work, but theres a different problem for each of them: <br />so when i go to use my rear panel mic input, the sound comes out and everything, but has limited interaction with other programs meaning i cant use the rear panel mic for anything regarding recording only hearing myself. with the front panel mic input, i can both hear...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mic in rear or front

2. mic rear panel

3. want to use front and rear input